trente quatre

tracking taehyung down was not an easy thing to do. they had to tell the school and police about it, and had to figure out how to actually get there. taehyung has been in the exact same spot since namjin and jimin first found him. who knows if he's even alive at this point.

but jimin had hope, and he wouldn't stop now.

"i'm hungry~," namjoon whined. "do we have money for food?" they had finally made it to daegu, and were now walking around with the phone in hand.

"baby, don't worry. i'll buy us some food," seokjin said calmly, rubbing his boyfriend's back.

baby was a trigger word for jimin. it made him realize how much he missed taehyung.

jimin started to cry.

"jimin!" seokjin almost yelled in worry. "are you okay?!"

"n-no!" jimin cried. "l-let's just g-get something to e-eat."

"okay," seokjin sighed. "we'll stop by mcdonald's."

so they walked to the nearest mcdonald's, which wasn't that far, and ordered a few burgers to eat. jimin felt uneasy. saying that he was petrified was an understatement. jimin says he has hope that taehyung's still alive, but he doesn't mean it. if someone had taken taehyung, would they keep him alive? there's also the possibility that taehyung ran away. but why would he do that? did he really feel that unsafe? it broke jimin's heart to think that.

"jimin?" namjoon called. "are you okay?" he noticed that jimin had stopped eating his food, and just stared down at the table instead.

"w-what?" jimin snapped out of his trance. "i'm o-okay."

"okay. just making sure," namjoon sighed,  leaning his head against his boyfriend's shoulder.

"let's just hurry up. i want to find tae," jimin sighed back, checking his phone. he played around with the app tracker a bit, until he found something basically life saving. "hold up!" he announced. "we can see the street tae's on! and the building!"

the other boy's heads lifted up.

"what?!" they yelled in unison.

"yes!" jimin almost cried. "taetae's on st kimberly, house 1028!"

"we need to find him... now!" seokjin grabbed their bags of food, running out of the mcdonald's with the other boys following.

as they ran, jimin's phone would say directions to turn or go. they were almost there, jimin could feel it.

"i-i'm. running.. o-out of... b-breath," jimin panted, continuing to follow the boy's.

"are we almost there, jimin? we've got to keep going," seokjin was now determined to find taehyung. he doesn't want to lose his best friend again.

"oh. my. god. we're so close! it'll say 'destination found' in literally a few meters!" that realization caused jimin to run faster, just wanting to see his boyfriend again.

they finally made it.

the house they stopped out seemed abandoned. it didn't have a front door, and non of the lights were on. this made jimin worry, yet he felt the adrenaline in his veins.

"guys, call the cops before i enter. just in case something happens," jimin demanded. namjin complied.

a few moments later, jimin's head rose.

"i'm going in."

_______________________
this was probably rly messy and complete shit

but uH i've got a bunch of english and geo hw to do

+ i still haven't made anything/ wrote anything for my friends birthday

and she means like sO mUcH to me i can't miss her birthday

i need to make it like the best thing ever

aLsO i'm lonely so pls talk to me shdhdh

ANOTHER ALSO.. mono literally killed me aGh it was so beautiful— i cried in art today

i'm so proud of my baby:(( i love kim fucking namjoon so much oh my fucking god someone save me aGh

sorry for any mistakes ;-;;