dix

"he can't talk?" seokjin repeated.

there was so much taehyung wanted to tell seokjin, but nothing could be said.

"correct," namjoon sighed, jackson lightly punched him due to "too much" talking to the stranger.

after namjoon had said that, seokjin's heart shattered.

"b-but," seokjin was lost for words himself. kim taehyung's voice was the most beautiful sound in the universe to him.

taehyung just looked up at him with guilt.

seokjin had a hard time falling asleep without taehyung ever since he left. now that they've finally reunited, he thought he could hear the angel again. except, it's different now. and seokjin hates it.

"i'm so sorry," taehyung mouthed, wiping a single tear from his best friends eye.

this caused seokjin to embrace the shorter boy again, bawling into the crook of his neck.

"w-what did t-they do to y-you?" seokjin scrambled out, knowing there'll be no reply.

"please don't let this ruin you... it's all my fault," taehyung thought to himself, starting to cry himself.

the two let go, staring at each other once more, not believing that they're finally together again.

"c'mon, let's go back. your friends probably think we're freaks," seokjin giggled, grabbing taehyung's hand to lead him to the table everyone was sitting at.

"uhh, i just have one question," hoseok stated. "what was.. that?"

seokjin looked at taehyung before beginning to speak, "well, taehyung and i have known each other forever now. but a while ago, i was kidnapped. let's not go too into detail about that because i'm still not over it," seokjin sighed, playing with his ear. namjoon felt horrible for the boy, yet all jackson could think about right now was how good seokjin's lips would feel against him. seokjin continued, "but when i managed to escape, i couldn't find taehyung again. i looked everywhere, but it was no use. so i came here, and i guess i've found him," seokjin explained, slightly tweaking the story, noticing the tears that started to fall from taehyung's eyes.

"taebaby, why are you crying?" seokjin asked, kissing the tear that tried to escape. "aren't you happy i'm here again?"

taehyung nodded, grabbing his phone.

notes: it's just... i feel so guilty. you loved my voice so much, jinnie. so much that sometimes i thought it was the only reason you were my friend😅 i feel like our friendship will never be the same again. no laughing together, no screaming together, no singing together. who's going to sing you to sleep to help with your insomnia? i'm so sorry, jin. i'm so sorry. ah, you don't know how much i've missed you. my best friend. my older brother. i wish i could tell you how sorry i am and how much i love you<3

seokjin read that aloud, crying at the boy's words.

jimin couldn't help but feel slightly jealous about this situation.

"taetae," seokjin started. "there's no need to feel guilty or sorry. although i will miss your angelic voice, you mean more to me," he reassured.

"thank you," taehyung mouthed, a ghost of a smile spread across his face.

notes: also, you look so fucken sexy now.. what happened to my sweet lil boy:(

"i regret reading that out loud... but you look great too! like.. really great," seokjin replied, scratching the back of his neck.

taehyung immediately got red, shaking his head no.

"yah! don't disagree with me. i'm your hyung," seokjin reminded, ruffling the boy's hair.

jimin was happy for them, but a large part of him wanted to run away and cry.

______________________
sorry this took a little while to write!

i've been slightly busy:/

but like thanks for reading😅

it's kind of unbelievable how far i've gotten and it's sCarY

but i'm out for now