•epilogue•

after jimin's brother had been sentenced to death for being a green, taehyung and jimin had started to fear their lives. if anyone found out their true colours, they could literally be chopped liver. so they decided to come out to their close friends- which for both of them is namjoon and seokjin. they've been there for them since the beginning. and, surprisingly, they both took it well. i mean, seokjin is a red himself and knew taehyung was too. since taehyung and jimin's confession went well, seokjin decided to confess to his boyfriend. he also confessed how he wanted to escape korea, immigrating to canada (shout out to my fellow moose's). the others freaked out but decided that they would go, only if jungkook, yoongi, and hoseok would come with them. they couldn't leave their friends in this horrible place.

everyone agreed to escape the country.

when they got there, everything was different. there were so many colours. they looked stupid all wearing blue.

"wow, this is amazing," jimin said in awe, gripping his boyfriend's hand tighter.

the seven boys had just arrived, all having very little money. they also had no place to stay.

the group struggled for a while, only few knowing fluent english. but they ended up meeting another korean male in a grocery store, who was able to help the group gain income and find jobs.

this boy, eunwoo, was the groups lifesaver. they were able to find a doctor, quickly, that would be able to attempt a reverse surgery for taehyung's voice. without eunwoo, the group wouldn't be where they are today.

five years later

taehyung's surgery was a success, and now he's a famous solo singer. when jimin first heard taehyung's voice, he broke down into tears. it was truly the most beautiful sound he's heard. jimin ended up majoring in dance with hoseok, and they own a dance studio and teach dance with yoongi as well. namjoon produces songs for famous singers, and seokjin found himself in an old age home- cooking food for the residents. and finally, jungkook was able to start his own tattoo business. owning his own shop and had many costumers (including yoongi). but what was best for the group was that it didn't matter what colour you wore, or what colour you didn't wear. you were human. and people were able to know the real them.

•• final vmin scene

"baby~ come here for a second," taehyung playfully called, smiling wide.

"now what does my beautiful husband want~?" jimin cooed, pinching taehyung's nose.

"i got us five children!!" taehyung almost squealed, jumping up and down excitedly.

"f-five children?" jimin's face immediately dropped, taehyung not even paying attention.

"yeah... five children. betty, bailey, bertha, braden, and john," taehyung said, pulling out a plate of cacti from behind him.

"c-cactus children?! phew," jimin wiped the nervous sweat from his face, relieved that taehyung didn't adopt five actual children.

"oh and by the way, i want five kids too," taehyung giggled through his wide box-like smile, as jimin almost had a heart attack.

"we cannot take care of five children," jimin sighed, placing the dumb cacti down to hold his husband in his arms.

"fine, but i want us to be daddy's soon," taehyung whispered in jimin's ear softly, kissing his forehead.

jimin still wasn't used to his voice.

"okay... i love you."

"and i love you."

•• final namjin scene

namjoon was sprawled across the couch, papers all over the floor. seokjin had come into the room, laying on top of his lover.

he rested his head carefully on namjoon's chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"joonie," seokjin called softly.

"yeah, darling?"

"when are you going to propose to me?" seokjin softly whined, hitting namjoon's chest lightly.

"i— we've been married for four years, jin. and we have two kids," namjoon explained to his husband, almost second guessing himself. "and also, you proposed to me, didn't you?"

"yeah, yeah, i know. i just want to kiss you," seokjin looked up at namjoon, making kissy lips.

"you're such a weirdo. i love it," namjoon chuckled, kissing seokjin's lips like they were the most precious thing in the world. which they are to namjoon.

"ewww!!" a young girl yelled. "daddy joon is kissing daddy jin!"

the elders both chuckled, seokjin resting his head on namjoon again.

"ahh!!" a younger boy came into the room. "and they're cuddling!"

their family may be quite hectic, but that's what they love.

THE END
_____________________
yo

i (j)hope you enjoyed

bUt bEfOrE yOu lEaVe

i'm publishing another vminnn

bUt

not rn

so when i'm ready to publish it, i'll tell y'all on this book (and maybe the ones i'm working on rn too)

anyways i hope you liked this lil epilogue cause uH i've gotta go shower rn lol