trois

taehyung's feet slightly swung underneath the table, as his head was angled down at his plate.

"taehyungie hun, namjoonie's here," mrs kim announced, encouraging the youth to look up.

and when he did, he was met with a tall slim boy with an extremely attractive smile. his dimples were deeper than taehyung's voice.

you could fit ten cats in namjoon's dimples.

"hello," namjoon greeted, smiling even wider than before.

how is that even possible?

taehyung just gave a friendly wave, after attempting to speak.

"will i ever get used to not being able to talk?" taehyung thought, stressing over that thought.

"so... do you speak?" namjoon asked, confused when the younger had opened his mouth yet nothing came out.

after almost attempting to speak again, taehyung politely shook his head no.

"oh, why don't you speak?" namjoon shot another question, taehyung already felt overwhelmed.

"here, tae. you may need this," mr kim said, handing taehyung a silver coloured iphone, which was complemented with a glittery blue case.

taehyung proceeded typing out a semi real story, showing it to the older.

"i had to have a surgery done near my throat, but the major side affect was losing my voice. i'm still not used to it, so i attempt to speak sometimes. now, let me tell you, it's terrifying most of the time. especially when you're me, the loud and energetic kid."

after taehyung had explained everything to everyone, he felt much safer and more open.

maybe it won't be as bad as he thought?

during their dinner, taehyung listened to the three kim's chat amongst each other and sometimes with himself; he would just reply with a nod.

"so, taehyung, you and joonie will be going to your new high school tomorrow. he will be showing you around, letting you get to know his friends or just new people in general, and he'll be there for any questions you may have," mrs kim grinned at taehyung, after glaring at her son to make sure he does as she said.

"thank you, mrs kim," taehyung mouthed, smiling back at his new guardian.

"please, refer to me as eomma," she said, taking her sons and husbands plates.

taehyung nodded once more, before heading upstairs for bed.

for some reason he was hoping,

that tomorrow would never come.

_____________________
i kinda like this so far:)))

i changed the cover cause i thought

it matched the story better