quatorze

(this isn't the same day btw. namjoon has his phone back + jin's number)

also... trigger warning:/

namjoon sat on his boyfriend's bed in fear. jackson would be walking in any second now, and that was never good. they had just had a fight, and namjoon was crying. he texted taehyung, saying that he'll probably be late tonight. taehyung just responded by telling him seokjin was there to keep him company. namjoon was happy for taehyung. he found his friend again. that special friend of his.

namjoon really didn't know what he did to deserve this. his boyfriend would rat him out for "cheating" whenever he'd talk to a guy. even though jackson's the one swooning over seokjin. he'd struggle to cover up the bruises his boyfriend makes, and gets bullied for them. he's never told anyone where he gets his bruises from. yet he almost told seokjin. he's grown quite fond of the elder, he'd make a great best friend. but he doesn't want to steal him from taehyung.

"namjoon!" jackson screamed, interrupting namjoon from his thoughts, his voice laced with anger.

he just put his head down as it began.

"you fucking slut! i swear all you do is get horny and beg for others to fuck you! i wouldn't even be surprised if you hooked up with your stupid brother!" jackson lashed out, slapping namjoon's thigh.

"now give me your fucking phone, bitch! if i see that you've been texting that whore seokjin, you know the fucking punishment!" jackson was, surprisingly, crying now, out of breath from yelling so loud.

he grabbed namjoon's phone and checked his messages.

jinnie💫: yo, i still need to look for my watch

joonie🌻: okay?

jinnie💫: but i can't find the time;)

joonie🌻: you've got to be fucking with me, right?

joonie🌻: you didn't just say that, correct? :')

jinnie💫: stfu before i shove my foot up your ass

joonie🌻: you wouldn't ;(

jinnie💫: don't test me, bitch

joonie🌻: i ain't a bitch, hoE

jinnie💫: ooh but i am a hoe;))

joonie🌻: stop laughing it's so fucking loud i can hear it from the bathroom

jinnie💫: what are you doing in there without me:( ?

joonie🌻: jin hyung, stop being such a horny fuck

jinnie💫: yah! i'm just teasing, don't talk to your hyung like that

joonie🌻: your hyung?

jinnie💫: yes. now hurry up so we can cuddle during the movie

joonie🌻: fine🙄

"what the fuck is this?!" jackson growled, chucking namjoon's phone across the room after blocking seokjin.

"w-we're just friends," namjoon squeaked, shutting his eyes.

"no way, bitch," he scoffed, slapping the poor boy's face.

"i can be friends with whoever i want and you can't stop me!" namjoon weakly retorted.

"that's it," jackson gritted his teeth, beginning to strip the younger from his clothes.

jackson tore his own clothes, so that they were both exposed. namjoon just shut his eyes tightly, knowing there was nothing he could do.

after everything you've done, and i still want you.

____________________________
sorry for no vmin in this part

this is significant tho

btw i love jackson plz don't hate me he's my bias

i love all got7 members too:)))