vingt cinq

another day was what it was. another day to wake up, go to school, look for evidence that someone at the school had shot taehyung, not pay attention in class, go straight to the hospital, and go home and just sleep.

"maybe he'll be awake today?" jimin thought, immediately doubting himself.

kunpimook hasn't showed up to school since the incident, that had jimin's head spinning. was it him? it had to be. jimin had asked his friends, them saying that it only made sense. if kunpimook doesn't show up today, jimin will track him down to do some... confronting. jimin was never good in the conversing field, but if it's for taehyung, he'll do anything.

after a few more minutes of laying in his bed, taehyung never leaving his mind, he took a cold shower and got dressed.

"what did tae ever do wrong? what did i do wrong?" jimin muttered under his breath, letting the soapy water sting his scars. he couldn't tell if he was crying from the pain in his heart, or the pain those scars of his were feeling. the pain became unbearable, whatever it was, jimin's tears wouldn't stop flowing to the rhythm of the waterfall coming out of the shower head.

"i have a problem-," he sighed, getting dressed and grabbing his backpack before meeting up with namjin.

"yo, you gonna visit tae today?" namjoon asked as the three boys walked to school.

"no," jimin sarcastically said, rolling his eyes.

"well hyung and i aren't going to be there," namjoon sighed. "it'll be yoongi and i think hoseok as well... since we're going to jungkookie's."

"they don't even know tae though~," jimin whined, pouting his bottom lip. "they'll probably just make out in the corner the whole time."

"i-... jimin-.. they aren't even together-?," namjoon was lost for words for a second. "that's not the point... i just can't have you going there alone."

"why, hyung~?," jimin whined more, his pout getting cuter and cuter by the second.

"you know why," namjoon whispered, death glaring jimin.

"whatever," jimin sighed, continuing the walk silently.

as they made it to school, they went separate ways. namjin went to jungkook, hoseok, and yoongi. while jimin went to where kunpimook would be, mark and jackson. now, jackson wasn't always part of that group, but ever since namjoon had broken up with him he has.

there was no sign of kunpimook.

"maybe he's late?" jimin thought, but again, doubting his mind.

he just frustratedly groaned, heading to his first class.

••

to say the day was built with anxiety and boredom was an understatement. jimin was caught spacing out in classes way too many times today, and he found it harder and harder to breathe as the clock ticked closer to the time he'd visit taehyung. although he knows it'll be the same. he enters the room, talks about his day, cries into taehyung's chest, begs for taehyung to wake up, and goes back home.

he sighed, breath shaking, before pulling his backpack over his shoulder to meet with his hyungs.

"hey, you guys ready?" jimin whispered, already walking ahead of them.

"yup!" hoseok shouted, running to jimin with yoongi by his side.

ten minutes later of an awkwardly silent walk, they made it to the hospital.

"what room?" yoongi asked as they entered the not so homey place.

"three o two..." jimin muttered under his breath.

"here for kim taehyung?" a lady asked.

"yes," they all answered in unison. "we know where to go," jimin added.

the walk was short, yet uncomfortably silent.

taehyung was only close to jimin and namjoon, plus seokjin of course. mostly because he can't speak. he just uaually sits and listens, nobody bothering to ask taehyung anything since he can't reply.

they then entered the small room.

"so.. that's him," yoongi sighed, looking at the basically lifeless boy.

"yes," jimin whispered back, stepping closer to taehyung.

"he looks so different like this," hoseok commented.

"i know," jimin muttered back.

it was silent for a moment.

the tension between jimin and the two boys were strong.

"tae... i think i know who hurt you," jimin whispered lowly. "kunpimook wasn't there all week. i have to find him. i'm scared, but i'll do it for you. i-if only you were a-awake. m-maybe you know... o-or can help us f-find out..." it went silent again, yoongi and hoseok only listening to jimin's whimpers. "please, i'm sick of waiting... wake up," jimin started to beg. "i-if you don't wake up soon, they'll l-let you go. i c-can't let that happen. i-i love y-you, t-tae," jimin continued to bawl i to taehyung's chest.

like usual.

"please.. for me..." jimin choked on his tears, hugging taehyung tighter. he then took his hand in taehyung's, intertwining their fingers. again, it felt cold. he couldn't let go. he held him tighter, cried louder. the other boys didn't know what to do.

but one did.

as jimin continued to hold taehyung's hand, he felt it becoming warmer. he looked up and saw nothing, taehyung was still asleep. he kept his head up. nothing happened. except, the grip on jimin's hand became tighter.

"t-taetae?" jimin whispered, eyes watering.

taehyung looked at him.

"t-taehyung!" jimin cried, hugging onto him.

taehyung grinned lightly, grabbing jimin's jaw as if were the most fragile object in the world. he brought it closer to himself, jimin looked confused. before anyone could say anything, taehyung pressed his lips against jimin's.

"tae-," jimin gasped, not expecting this from the younger. taehyung just brought jimin closer, their bodies against each other.

they pulled away.

"i l-love you so m-much.. i r-realized i cant l-live without y-you," jimin began to cry again. hoseok and yoongi decided it was best to call a doctor, to let them know taehyung had woken up.

"i know," taehyung mouthed. "i love you too."

jimin frowned, basically jumping onto the younger.

"please don't ever leave like that. i was scared, we all were," jimin mumbled into taehyung's chest.

"it's not like i wanted to leave you."

"i-i'm so happy you're back... i-i know this is sudden.. b-but will you be m-mine?" jimin stuttered out, afraid of what taehyung might answer.

_______________________
i rly wanna cuddle with tae rn :((

especially because it's supposed to storm and i hAtE storms... well i guess tae's no help cause he doesn't like storms either... but maybe we can feel safe in each other's arms 🤷‍♀️

but yeah imma go before i ramble about tae because he kills me-

im also rly tired cause i woke up at 3:00am yesterday.. well today.. and it's almost 12:00am :,,)

yes i write at night and edit and publish in mornings... most occasions anyways

ALSO I KNOW THIS WAS PROBABLY EXPECTED

i was gonna write a chapter before this, but i was too lazy