✨Phillip✨

-Serenity's POV-
I made my way down stairs to my dad, who just got home from a cabinet meeting. "Papa, my chores are done, can I go out?" I asked holding my book I'm my hands. "Sure, be home before the sun goes down." He said looking toward me, he smiled looking at me. "That dress looks beautiful on you Serenity." He smiled looking at the dress that was custom made for me. "Thank you Papa, I'll be home before the sun goes down I promise." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door to where I normally sit to read in the city.

Under a big tree in town. I opened up the book to began to read. I laughed at a joke in the book and was startled by a male voice asking "good book?" He ask with a mouthful of apple. "Yes very." After talking he told me his name was Phillip and I'm not gonna lie he was a beautiful man. I offered to read to him and he agreed and laid his head on my shoulder. Once in a while I would look over at him and it looked like he was falling asleep. I noticed the sun was going down and remember my promise so I closed my book and looked at Phillip. "I had fun, we should do this again sometime." I smiled at him before writing my address on a sheet of paper and giving it to him.

I kissed his cheek and said goodbye. Once I arrived home I saw my dad still sitting on the couch reading over paperwork. "Hello Papa." I said walking over to the couch sitting down next to him. "Hello my dear. How was reading outside?" He asked still looking over the papers. "It was nice, I met a boy today, under the tree. You know the tree you and mama met under." I blushed thinking about Phillip. "Really? What's him name?" He ask setting down the papers. "Phillip. His name is Phillip." I smiled fiddling with the pages of my book. "Phillip what?" "Um, I don't know, I never asked him." I said embarrassed. "Well next time you see him ask him. Go get washed up, your mother is making your favorite tonight."