✨Will you Marry me?✨

-Serenity's POV-
        I woke up that morning and Phillip wasn't next to me. I put on some clothes blushed my hair and went down stairs where Mrs. Hamilton was making breakfast. "Good morning Mrs. Hamilton. Have you seen Phillip?" I asked walking into the kitchen. "Good morning dear, and I don't know he left early in the morning to go somewhere." She said putting some eggs on a plate. "Here eat these." She handed me the plate and I sat down.

Soon after Phillip came in with a big smile on his face. "Hey love." He smiled kissing my cheek. "Hi mom. Serenity I was thinking we could go for a walk in the park today." He said sitting next to me. I nodded "ok, what time where you thinking?" "Noon maybe." He held my hand and smiled. "Ok. What's got you in such a great mood?" I asked helping Eliza do the dishes. "Nothing really." He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you so much." He gave me a kiss before walking out of the kitchen.

-Phillips POV-
I was so happy that I got Mr. Jefferson's blessing. I get to marry the love of my life and it's amazing. I walked into my dad office where he was working. "Yes Phillip. Can I help you?" He said not looking up from his papers. I shut the door behind me and sat in one of his seats and pulled out the ring Mr. Jefferson gave me. "He gave me his blessing, I'm gonna propose to her today when we go on a walk." He smiled and took the ring from my hand and looked at it. "Where'd you get this? It's a beautiful ring." "It's Serenity's grandmothers ring, he asked me to give her this ring cause it was her grandmother dream to see her in it." He handed back the ring and wished me luck. Soon noon came around and I was so nervous. I slipped the ring in my pocket when Serenity came into the room. "Ready to go?" She asked from the doorway. "Yep. Let's go."

The park was nice and quiet old couples waking around and parents with little kids running around. After a while we stopped at a bench to take a rest. My hands where shacking like crazy. Now you never Phillip. "Hey Serenity. We've been though so much together and I love you very much. I wanna grow old with you and have a family with you. I can't imagine living without you. Serenity. Will you marry me?" I got down on my knee and pulled out the ring. Her eyes went wide and started tearing up she didn't say anything she just nodded and smiled. "Is that a yes?" I asked looking at her. "Yes!" I smiled putting the ring on her finger and pulling her into a kiss.