✨Twins?!✨

-Phillips POV-
         We were not prepared for the birth of our baby, I was by Serenity's side with her mom and mine helping her though the pain she was in Dr. Backer was a very good doctor and was very good at helping us though this. "It's ok my dear." I held rubbing her back. "Oh god I hate you Phillip!" I said though gritted teeth, I knew she didn't mean it she was just in pain. "It'll be over soon." I mumbled. After a while the doctor got the baby a little girl, but we where shocked when he said the other baby is coming.

"Wait what!?" "I said the second baby is here." He said "you hear that baby, twins." I said with a smile kissing her cheek. My mom was cleaning off the little girl while while the second baby was here. "A little boy." The doctor said holding the screaming baby. Both babies where handed to us. "Two babies." I said in shock. "What are you gonna name them?" My mom asked as Serenity's mom went to tell everyone. "Well we already had a girls name, Edith Rose Hamilton but what are we gonna name him?" Serenity's said holding the little boy close to her chest. "Well, how about Matthew?" I suggested "Matthew, I love it." "Matthew Alex Hamilton." I said rubbing the head of Edith. I smiled down at her and kissed her. "We're parents!" I said excitedly she nodded and kissed Matthews head. "We love you both so much." She said holding my hand. Of course we weren't prepared for twins.