✨New home✨

-Phillips POV-
     Eventually we found an old house to stay in and it looked like no one had lived there for awhile so we stayed there for the night. I made a bed out of blankets I brought and she fell asleep almost immediately. I found some wood and made small fire in the old fireplace and laid down next to her. I watched her sleep and I felt bad for bringing her out here. She's freezing and is probably gonna get a cold. I held her close trying to get her a little bit warmer.

The next morning she woke up before I did. She was cuddled up close to me playing with my long hair. Making me smile. "Good morning my love." I moaned pulling her close to me. "Good morning." She said before she sneezed. "Are you okay my love?" "Yeah I'm fine." Then she sneezed again. "Here baby, you lay down baby, you know I can fix this house for us. We can live here." I said standing up. I looked around he house, it wasn't to bad, maybe some new wood for the floors and some furniture but the house was in good shape. I smiled looking at Serenity. She was already back asleep.

I gave her a kiss and left the house to look for the closest place to buy some wood (cause I took some money from my dad) after buying the wood and some food I carried it all the way back to the new house. Where Serenity was waiting for me. "I just went out to get some stuff my dear. Here eat some of this. You're probably hungry." I handed her a apple to eat. "Thank you Phillip." She smile taking the green apple from hand. I sat next to her. "What do you think my dad is doing right now?" She said looking at the apple. "Probably looking for us." I said. "Do you miss them?" I asked putting my arm around her. "Yeah I do. A lot. But if I was with my parents right now I would probably be miserable planning a wedding that wasn't with you." She said putting her head on my shoulder. "We're gonna have good life here, I promise. I'm gonna take care of you Serenity."