✨Run aways✨

-Serenity's POV-
     After everyone fell asleep that night I left the house and ran to Phillip. He needs to know. When I reached Phillips house I went to what I hoped was his bedroom window and knocked on it. I saw a shadow move off the bed then Phillip appeared in the window. "Serenity! What are you doing here!" He asked opening the window. "Phillip, my parents are marrying me off." I said trying not to cry. He climbed out of the window so he was standing in front of me. "Who is he?" "His name is Eric. I hate him. I don't want to marry him Phillip, I want to marry you." He took my hands and kissed them. "We will dear, I promise. No one is gonna stop me from loving you. We just need to run away together." He said with a smile. "Are you sure there is no other way?" I asked looking at the ground.

"I'm sure my love, they will never understand. If we want to be together we have to run." He pulled me into a hug. "Tomorrow night, pack you stuff I'll meet you by our tree." "Ok Phillip. I better get going before someone realizes that I've left. See you tomorrow Phillip." I gave him a kiss before running back home. The next morning I spent time with my family knowing that I won't be here for much longer.

When bedtime came around I packed some clothes and books. When I was sure everyone was asleep I left the house and Made my way to the tree where Phillip was waiting. Quietly I walked up behind him and scared him. "Oh Serenity!" He said looking in shock. "I scared you!" I laughed grabbing his hands. "Are you ready to go my love?" He smiled I nodded and off we were. "Phillip where are we going?" I asked as we walked into the night. "We're going upstate maybe to my grandpas house. Maybe we can find a place to sleep in a bit my dear." He said not letting go of hand. I loved Phillip but what have I gotten myself into?