✨Leaving✨

-Serenity's POV-
The first person we told was my parents. My mom was overjoyed and my dad would stop smiling, the Phillips family who were even more excited for the wedding. Eliza started wedding planning right away. "Oh my goodness, this wedding is going to be great my dear don't worry." She said excitedly sitting on the couch. Taking care of Phillips younger siblings. I took Phillips hand and walked him up to his room. "We're getting marry!" I squealed jumping into his arms. "I know love." He held me tight. "I can't wait!" He nodded and smiled at me.

I wish we didn't have to go back to country but Phillip had to go back to work. I hugged Phillips parents goodbye and told them We would write. The hardest part was telling my parents goodbye. I told them they could visit and write to us. When I hugged my dad he didn't let go. When he did he was whipping away tear. "Why are you cry?" I asked laughing a bit. "My little girl is all grown up! Look at you, you're moving out, getting married. You're my only baby." I whipped his tears away hugged him again. "I'll always be your little girl Papa." I said starting to cry to. Phillip hugged my mom and shook my hands dad and smiled. "Take good care of her. I swear if I get a letter saying that you hurt you hurt you. I swear I'll-" "no need to worry sir. I love your daughter I would never hurt you." He said holding my hand.

I gave my parents one last hug and we where off back home. Once we got back to our house it felt weird not having our family there anymore, the country side was so much different from the city. "Well we're starting our life together." Phillip said holding me close to him. "Yeah, I can't wait."