✨Secret meeting✨

-Serenity's POV-
        After weeks for writing back and forth with Phillip we made a time to meet. Midnight under our tree. The hard part was getting past my father who was always working late into the night. If I went out the window I could hurt myself cause my bedroom was on the top floor of the house and if I went out the front door I could get caught by my father. Midnight came around and I made my plan. Out the front door quietly and quickly. I slipped on my shoes and a coat before rushing out of my room quietly down the stair passed my father office and out the door. Once outside I ran into town to the tree where Phillip was wait.

"Phillip." I said running over to him. "Hello my love." He pulled me into a tight hug. "Oh how I've missed you." He ran his fingers though my hair. I let go of him and looked at his face. His eyes shined in the moon light. We sat in the ground under the tree in a comfortable silence holding each other knowing it will be a while until we see each other again. "I love you Serenity." He said moving some of my hair away from my face. "I love you too Phillip." Then I felt his soft lips on mine, it wasn't a rough kiss it was soft and passionate. After he stood up grabbing my hand so I was standing too. "Serenity, I want to be with you, I don't care about our Fathers anymore. I'm in love with you and nothing is gonna stop me.  I was born to hate you but I can't help but love you." He held my waist tightly as if I was gonna slip away from him "Oh Phillip. What if our parents find out?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. "I don't care my love. No matter what happens to us, we'll always be together. Our love is god." He said before pulling me into one last kiss.