✨Fights✨

-Serenity's POV-
Phillip has been gone a lot recently, I only ever see him early in the morning or late at night and I wish I saw him more, I mean I'm 7 months pregnant. I deserve to see my husband. I stayed up late that night not on purpose the baby only calms down when Phillip is either talking to her or rubbing my belly. Yes i did say her Phillip convinced me that it was a baby girl and since Phillip isn't home as much anymore all she does is kick and move and never stops. Rubbed my stomach trying to get her to calm down a bit so we could sleep when I heard Phillip walk in.

"Oh thank god your here Phillip, she hasn't stopped kicking me all day." I said from the couch. "Phillip?" I sat up and he was walking towards the bedroom. "Phillip, what the matter?" I asked following him. He didn't say a word to me just got undressed and get into bed. "Phillip! I'm talking to you!" I yelled from the door way. "Whatever." He said coldly. Why was he acting like this. "Phillip what's wrong." He got up and walked over to me his eyes where angry and it made me scared sure me and Phillip fought sometimes but he was never his angry. "Can I guy get som f—king sleep around here! I had a stressful fucking day and all I want is go to f—king bed and I can't cause you kept nagging me!" He yelled looming over me.

"I-i-I'm Sorry." I stuttered leaving the room crying. "Wait baby stop. I'm sorry." He eyes where now soft as he held my hand softly. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap with you my dear, I know I've been working so much but I've been working so hard for more money so I can support our baby girl. I'm so stressed I didn't mean to snap at you my dear. Come lay in bed I'll calm the baby down and then tomorrow will be all about you I promise." I nodded and we went to the bed and Laid down he whipped my tears away and rubbed my belly, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap." He whispered in my ear causing me to fall asleep.