✨Mrs. Hamilton✨

-Serenity's POV-
I took a deep breath as my mom helped me into the wedding dress Hercules made for me. Today was the day. After today I'm not Serenity Jefferson anymore. "You look beautiful sweetheart." My Mom smiled fixed the dress so it was perfect. "Thank you Mama." I could believe it. I was gonna marry Phillip Hamilton and become Mrs. Hamilton! My mom and Eliza along with my brides maids helped do my hair and makeup until my dad walked in.

He was wearing his second favorite suit, with a purple tie cause I told him he couldn't wear his favorite purple suit. "My god." He said as tears fell from his eye. Quickly I got up and gave him a hug. "My little girls all grown up!" He sobbed and I rubbed his back. "I'm still your little girl Papa." He let go of me whipped away his tears and told us it was almost time I took a deep breath fixed some makeup the smeared and left with my dad.

-Phillips POV-
           I was so nervous I looked my dad who was smiling at me. I heard the music come on I started panicking for some reason. I looked into the door way and there she was look beautiful as ever, I breath of taken away when I saw her. I whipped my tears away as she walked up to me. "You look amazing." I said looking at her up and down as Mr. Jefferson gave me her arm. She mouthed "so do you." With a big smile on her face.

-To lazy we skip over the wedding-

"I now pronounce you Man and wife you may kiss your bride." The priest smiled. I giggled as phillip pulled me into the kiss. "I love you so much Mrs. Hamilton." He said as we walked down the aisle together passed our friends and family. "I love you too Mr. Hamilton."