✨Where have the children gone!✨

-Thomas's POV-
      I woke up to my wife shaking me awake. "What's the matter dear." I mumble sitting up. "Serenity! She's gone!" She said worried. "Wait what!" I stood  up from my bed and walked to her room. Most of her books where gone and so were most of her clothes. "This has Hamilton written all over it!" I mumbled putting in some shoes not caring that I was still in pajamas.

Me and my wife walked to the Hamilton house where Eliza opened the door. "Mr. Jefferson what a lovey surprise." She smiled at us. "Where's Serenity?" I asked looking at the tiny women. "I don't know what your talking about sure. I'll go get Alexander, please come in." She moved out of the way of the door to let us in. Soon a tired looking Alexander walked down stairs. "Jefferson! What are you doing in my house!" "I'm looking for my daughter! She's not in her room! Most of her stuff is gone! Where is she!" I wanted to punch his stupid face but my wife was giving me the look that told me to calm down. "I haven't seen you daughter Jefferson." "Where's your son?" "In his room." We walked to Phillips room and to Alexander's surprise he wasn't there, and most of is clothes where gone and his window was wide open. "What! Oh that boy is dead!" He said angrily. "We have to find the kids!" My wife said obviously very worried about our only child. "It will be ok my dear, we'll find them. Where could they have gone?" I held my wife close to me. "Upstate maybe? We only left town once since Phillip was born and that was to see Eliza's father." Alexander said looking just as concerned as I was.

"Come on then. We have to find them before they get hurt! Darling I want you to stay here with Eliza please, I don't want you getting hurt." She just smiled and nodded before giving me a kiss and saying "find our little girl and being her home please."  "I promise my dear. I'll make sure she's safe." I gave her a hug before following Hamilton out the door.