✨No letters✨

-Serenity's POV-
Everyday I checked everyday for a letter from Phillip and nothing, maybe it wasn't meant to be. I signed I wanted him to write so bad. I guess he didn't like me back. While Papa was at a cabinet meeting I ask my mom if I could go out and read. She agreed and told me to be back before dark, I nodded at her and walked back to the place where Phillip and I met, I hopped he would be there but he wasn't, the other side of the tree was empty nothing but an old apple core he must of left the day we met. I sat down on the ground and opened my book but I could focus I couldn't get my mind off of Phillip. So I closed my book and just sat against the tree looking up at the leaves.

"Boo!" I jumped in shock. "Oh! Phillip!" I said excitedly. "Did I scare you?" He smiled sitting next to me on the ground. "Yeah you did. You never wrote me." I said looking at him. "I lost you note, I'm sorry I wanted to write you, I almost cried when I lost it. I would of been here sooner but my dad wanted to attend the cabinet meeting." I honestly didn't care about the cabinet meetings. I hear enough of them from my dad so I never asked him about it, I just asked if he wanted me to read to him again. He said yes and put his head in my shoulder, soon he fell asleep on my shoulder so I closed my book and put my head on top of his and fell asleep too.

I woke up to Phillip shaking me awake telling me "we fell asleep! My parents are gonna kill me!" The sun was gone and the moon was big and beautiful in the sky. "I'm so sorry Phillip I didn't mean to fall asleep!" I explained on the verge of crying. "It's ok." He said pulling me into a hug. "We better get going. Goodnight Phillip!" I called after him as I ran off into the night.