✨Pregnant!✨

-Serenity's POV-
         "Serenity darling are you alright?" Mrs. Hatcher asked knocking on the door as I through up my breakfast. I nodded and whipped my face she handed me some water and smiled. "I'm fine, Mrs. Hatcher thank you." I slipped my water and sit it out to get the vomit taste out of my mouth. "You've been getting sick an awful lot lately, are you feeling alright dear?" I sat back down on her couch after rinsing my mouth out. "Yes I feel fine." She put her back if her hand on my forehead. "You feel alright." She pauses for a moment then a wide smile appeared on her face. "Dear how long as it been since the wedding?" She smiled sipping her tea. "A month." I said confused. "Have you and Phillip been busy?" She smiled at me. I blush appeared on my cheeks "well, yes we have." I chuckled. "You might be pregnant! Oh the same thing happened to my youngest daughter Ramona after she got married! A month after the wedding she just started vomiting everything she eat and she turned out to be pregnant!" She said happily. "Ok, fine you caught me, I only found out a few months ago, I have not told anyone yet and you can't tell Phillip, I'm telling him tonight." I said to her with a smile. "oh this is gonna be lovely. I miss having all my babies in the house. I'll always be here if you have any questions Serenity."

Just then Phillip and Mr. Hatcher came into the room. I walked over to him gave him a kiss. "How was work Phillip?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. "Tiring." He smiled putting his hands on my waist pulling me into another kiss. "Ok, no making out in our home." Mrs. Hatcher laughed putting our dishes alway. We said our goodbyes then left for our house. "Lovey day isn't it Phillip." I smiled looking at the leaves on the trees that have been changing colors. "Yeah it is." "I can't wait until we take our baby on walks." I said trying to hint at the fact Im pregnant. "Me too my dear." His smiled kissing my cheek. Once we got home I felt awful I through up into a bowl. "Are you alright?" Phillip asked rubbing my back. I nodded and whipped some of the vomit off my lip. "Go lay down I'll go get a doctor." "No! Phillip don't do that." "Why? They would know why you through up." He said confused, I took his hand and lead him to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Phillip. I'm pregnant." I said with a smile. His eye went wide and a bug smile appeared on his face. "We're gonna have a baby!" He said excitedly pulling me up from the bed and giving me a kiss. He put his hand on my stomach and got down on his knees. "I'm gonna protect and care for you. I'm gonna be the best daddy ever."