✨Struggling✨

-Phillips POV-
      Since the baby's have been born my life has been turned upside down. My parents stayed for a little bit to help us out and left a few days ago and I never realized how hard being a dad was. Serenity was taking a nap and the Hackers gave me the week off so I can tack care of my babies. I was making som lunch when I heard Edith start  to cry, I stopped what I was doing and went to her. I picked her up and started rocking her "its ok my dear. Shoos daddy's here baby." Soon she started to calm down but she didn't go back to sleep so I just decided to hold her while I cooked. I heard Matt start to cry lucky for me lunch was done.

I put Edith down in her crib and grabbed Matt and rocked him in my arms but his crying didn't stop he just kept crying and Edith being a daddy's girl didn't like not being held my her daddy so she started crying to and I had no idea what to do. I heard footsteps walking down the hall, I looked in the doorway and saw Serenity wearing her robe, she smiled tiredly at me and picked up Edith and rocking her slowly. Soon both the babies were quiet "You such a good Daddy." She said walking over to me still holding Edith. "If I was a good dad I would be able to keep both of our twins quite so you can sleep." I chuckled softly. "We'll the hang of it. We've only been on our own with the babies for 3 days not everything can run smoothly." I nodded "I guess your right love." I signed looking at Matthew. "Aren't I always?" She joked causing me to laugh. "I love you so much. "I love you too."