✨Going Back✨

-Serenity's POV-
   After three months later the house is perfect. Phillip started working on a farm helping the old couple that lives there plant and sell there crops. He worked all day and came home exhausted, but he loved working on that farm and it paid him well so we had good money to live off of.

I was cooking dinner when he came home early and wrapped his arms around me making me jump. "Oh you scared me!" I laughed moving the food away from the fire. "Sorry baby." He smiled pulling me closer to him. "How was work?" "Tiring." He mumbled letting go of me. "Here, eat have some dinner then we can go to bed baby." I handed him a plate of food. We ate dinner together then went to our bedroom. I pulled my favorite book and laid in bed next to Phillip. I opened my book and started reading out loud not long after Phillip fell asleep. I put my book down on bed side table and blew out the lantern that was lighting up the room and fell asleep next to Phillip.

I woke up to smell of eggs coming from down stairs. I smiled to myself before putting my robe on and walking down stairs where I found Phillip cooking. "Good morning my dear! Come eat, I made eggs for you!" He smiled putting the food on a plate and putting it on the table. "Thank you Love." I kissed his cheek and sat down to eat. "Don't you have to leave for work soon?" I asked as he sat down next to me and began eating his breakfast. "No, mr. Hatcher said he didn't need help today so I get to stay home all day with my amazing girlfriend." He said with a big smile on his face. "Do you think that their worried about us?" I asked putting my fork down on my plate. "What do you mean?" He gave me a confused look setting is fork down. "Our families? Do you think their worried about us?" He signed and took is plate to the sink. "Do you wanna go back to New York City?" He asked taking my hands. "I love living out here Phillip but maybe for a week or two? Go to the city let them know we're okay and that we're happy." I stood up to face him. He nodded "okay, I'll have to tell the Hatcher's that I'm gonna be gone for a week. I would do anything to make you happy Serenity."