✨Baby Bump✨

-Serenity's POV-
I was laying on the couch rubbing. My swollen stomach and humming. I still couldn't believe that I was gonna be a mom, I've always wanted to have a baby. "Me and you daddy, are gonna give you a good life." I smiled looking at my bump. "Yeah we are. No matter what me and you daddy are going to protect you and love you alway." Phillip was at work like always and Mr and Mrs Hatcher where more excited then our parents that we where gonna have a baby. "I can't wait to meet you. You're gonna be so loved by me you daddy, your grandma's and grandpas and the Hatch-" "are you talking to the baby?"

I jumped when I heard Phillips voice. "Yes I am. Come on." Phillip laid next to me on the couch and rubbed my belly while we talked about the baby. "I can't wait for our little girl to be here." Phillip said with a smile. "Little girl?" I asked looking up at him. "Yep, a little baby girl who looked just as pretty as he mommy." I chuckled "well I want a little boy. Another Hamilton boy running around the house play outside in the mud. Oh I can see it now Phillip." I sighed imagining our son, he would look just like Phillip. Amazing freckles and an amazing smile. He shook his head "well whatever the baby is I'll be happy." He rubbed my stomach some more we laid there in silence for awhile just enjoys each other company until he finally said something.

"How are you felling?" "Good, my feet hurt and so does my back but it'll all be worth it in the end." He nodded "you know the Hatchers have been talking my ears off about how to be a good dad and how to take care of a baby." He chuckled "aunt Amy and Uncle Jim are crazy." He said to the baby making me laugh. I can't wait to be a mommy