✨Jefferson's home✨

-Phillip's POV-
    In a recent letter Serenity told me that her dad was leaving for a week back to Virginia so I took the opportunity to go off and see her. I approach the big house and knocked on the door hoping that it was only her home but then another women answers the door. "Can I help you young man?" She said with a smile on her face wearing a velvet purple dress. "Hi ma'am, I'm Phillip is Serenity home?" I asked trying not to stutter. "Yes she is come in." She opened the door more and let me come inside. "I'm sorry for the mess I've been so busy since my husband is out of town. Have seat, I'll go get her." She said before waking upstairs into a room. Soon Serenity came downstairs looking like a queen in beautiful dress like her moms but with white around the sleeves. "Phillip! What are you doing here!" She said hugging me. "I wanted to see you, you said your dad was out of town so I came to see you." I hug her back. "Mother is it okay if we go to my room?" She said letting go of me. She nodded her head a went to cleaning the house. "Follow me." She smiled walking up to my room.

We got to her room it wasn't to big. It had a small bed on one end with purple bed sheets on it with a big bookshelf on the other side and a desk next to it with a book opened. She sat on her bed and patted the place next to her. "It's so weird I was just writing a letter to you Phillip." She smiled laying back onto her bed. "Really, I love your letters." I laid down next to her putting my hands behind my head, she turned around but laid on top of my chest. It was so nice and relaxing laying down together, I never wanted to get up but after almost an hour laying together we heard a southern voice walk into the room. "Hello darlin- SERENITY!" We sat up to see Mr. Jefferson standing in the door way arms crossed looking ferociously at us. "Papa! Our home early!" She said standing up. "Don't Papa me Young lady! You're grounded! Mr. Hamilton come here." He said moving his anger at me. I stood up and walked in front of him.

He grabbed my arm and brought me back to my house where my dad answered the door. "Jefferson! Why do you have my son!" He said looking more mad at Jefferson then me. "I found him in my daughter bed room!" He let go of my arm pushing me towards my dad. My dad's gonna kill me.