✨Forbidden Love✨

-Phillips POV-
Once we got home I got in so much trouble for "talking to the enemy." and sent up to my room grounded for a week. I sat at my desk and pulled out a piece of paper and starting writing a letter to Serenity. I don't know where she lives but someone in the city must know. "Phillip. Are you alright?" My mom asked knocking on the door. I stood up from my desk and opened the door. "Yes I'm fine." She walked into my room and sat on my bed. "Phillip, I'm sorry to hear about Serenity." She said cleaning my room up a bit. "I don't understand why I have to live with out love because our dads hate each other!" I said angrily helping her clean. "Well dear, I don't know what to say." She said making my bed. "I love her mom! I'm in love with Serenity. And I'm not gonna let this stupid feud ruin my life."  I said looking at her. "Alright dear. I'm gonna go get dinner ready." She said before leaving my room, I hope she doesn't tell Dad. I go back to my desk a continue to write her the letter.

                      My dearest Serenity,
I'm sorry about the fight between our fathers but I'm not going to let that stop our love. I would love to meet again soon my dear, if this letter makes it to you safely please meet me by
Our tree.
                                   Love,
                                Phillip Hamilton

The letter was done but the real question is how am I gonna get this to her without our dads finding out. I put the letter in pocket and sneak out of the house though my window. I ran down the street until I saw Lafayette, he should know! "Mr. Lafayette." I walked over to him. "Bonjour Mon ami, where is you father?" He ask shaking my hand. "He doesn't know I'm out here, I'm grounded but I need your help." I explained pulling the letter out of my pocket. "Mr. Lafayette, I need to give this letter to Serenity Jefferson." I looked at the letter. "What do you want to do with Ms. Jefferson?" He ask crossing his arms. "I love her. But we forbidden from seeing each other cause of our dad's feud. I would get killed if my dad saw this letter. Please don't tell him." I said  holding out the letter. "You're lucky I love love." He took the letter from me and slipped it in his pocket. "I'll make sure it's gets to her safe and I'll give her your address so you can stop including me this stuff. I'm not gonna ruin my friendships cause of these games." He smiled. "Oh thank sir thank you so much! I should get home, thank you again Lafayette!" I yelled as I ran back home.