✨Family✨

-Phillips POV-
We told Mr. Jefferson that we would be back we wanted to see my family before anything else. "Are you nervous?" She asked as we walked down the streets. "No, not really I just hope they aren't to mad." We kept walking until we reached my house. I took a deep breath and knocked loudly on the door. The door opened and there was my little sister. "Phillip!" She yelled jumping into my arms. "Hey Ruth. Where's Mom?" I asked hugging her. "Come on! Dad in his office! Who is she?" She looked at Serenity. "This is my girlfriend Serenity." Serenity let go of my hand and got down to Ruth height. "It's lovey to meet you Ruth.I'm Serenity Jefferson." And shook her hand. "Is your dad Thomas Jefferson?" She asked letting go of Serenity's hand. "Yeah Thomas Jefferson is my dad." She nodded and smiled. "Come on lets go see my dad! Daddy Daddy look who's home!" She said running into his office.

"Ruth! What have I told you ab- Phillip?" He looked up from his papers and saw us standing in the door way. He walked over and gave us a hug. "We missed you." He whispered hugging me tighter. "Where's Mom?" "She's out for a bit but shell be back soon." My mom came home an hour later and i never realized how much I missed her until she came though the door and I sobbed like a baby as she hugged me. I introduced her to Serenity and they hit it off right away. Serenity and my mom cook in the kitchen while I was checking up with my dad. "I'm gonna marry her. Tomorrow I'm going to Mr. Jefferson's house to ask for his blessing." I whispered so Serenity didn't hear me. "Good for you Phillip. I'm happy for you."