✨Surprise!✨

-Phillips POV-
I woke up with the sun in my eyes and my beautiful wife sleeping next to me, even though it's been a month since the wedding I still can't believe I'm married to her. I turned over and faced her, her eyes where closed and her breathing was soft she never was an early riser. I moved some of her hair out of her face and smiled. She moan quickly and opened her eyes slowly. "Good morning my love." I said as she moved closer to me, "Good morning, shouldn't you be at work?" She asked wrapping her arms around me. "No it's there son birthday and told me I didn't have to work today. How the baby?" I asked putting my hands on her tiny baby bump that was forming. "He's good." "He? You think it's a boy?" I smiled at her she nodded slowly "Yep, I think it's a handsome little baby boy just like his daddy." "Well I think it's a little baby girl." I said rubbing my fingers though her hair. "Well you think wrong Philip."
She laughed sitting up. "Where are you going?" I whined sitting up. "To make breakfast also you know our families are staying for awhile so I have get cleaning." She said putting her robe on "Ok fine, I'll help you." I changed into some clothes. After eating we cleaned for most of the day until Serenity's parents showed up followed my my parents and hour after them, they where all so excited to see us. They all had no idea that Serenity was pregnant, we where planning on telling them over dinner that night and we couldn't wait.

We caught up on everything we needed to and I did my best not to let it slip about the baby and I couldn't wait for dinner. "So Phillip, how has work been?" Mr. Jefferson ask "Fine, it long and tiring work but I love it." I said with a smile. "I love being able to provide for my family." I add Jefferson nodded and smiled. I could tell that my dad and Mr. Jefferson still didn't like each other very much but they tired to be friendly so they don't lose us again. Finally dinner came around and I was so excited. I gave her look saying that it was time making both of us smile. "Ready?" She ask "yep, ok everyone me and my lovey Serenity and an announcement to make." I said standing up still holding Serenity's hand for comfort. She stood up with me and smile "we're having a baby!" She finished excitedly everyone looked shocked and happy. "Oh my goodness! I'm gonna be a grandma!" My mom yelled giving us a hug. Everyone gave us hugs and congratulations.