✨Crying✨

-Phillips POV-
      After Jefferson pushed me I ran into the house, Stupid Jefferson! I loved his daughter, doesn't he want us to be happy!? I slammed my  bedroom door and laid face down on the bed crying into my pillow and I don't cry. I heard a soft knock on the door. Only my mom knocks like that so I opened it and there she was with a smile and some cookies she made. "Can I come in baby?" She asked I moved out of the way to let her in but I locked the door behind her so my dad wouldn't come in. "I heard your father and Thomas talking. You knew that you weren't supposed to be over there Phillip." She said putting the plate on my desk. "I love her mom! Do you not understand! I. Love. Her!" I laid back down on the bed and sobbed even more into my pillow. She rubbed my back as I cried. "It's ok Phillip everything will be ok. I have to go take care of your other siblings eat the cookies they'll make you feel better dear." She kisses my head and left my room. Soon my dad came in my room obviously very mad. "Phillip, we have to talk." He said. I don't know what came over me but I stood up and yelled "I don't care what you have to say dad! I love Serenity and she loves me and I don't care if we have to run away or whatever to be together but I love her!" "You do not talk to me like that Phillip!" "Get out of my room!" I pushed him out and locked the door. I didn't leave my room all night or even the next day I just laid in bed no matter who knocked my door I didn't answer.