✨wedding dress✨

-Serenity's POV-
Today Hercules arrived with mine and Phillips Family. So while I was trying on my dress with mine and Phillips Mom also Mrs. Hatcher who was just dying to see the dress, Alexandre Phillip and my dad where off doing whatever men do. Hurc helped my into the dress and it was beautiful

 Hurc helped my into the dress and it was beautiful

"Oh my lord. Hurc, this is beautiful!" I gave him a hug. "So you like it?" He asked hugging me back. "Like it? I love it, thank you so much." He smiled "good I'm glad you like it, I worked hard on this. Should we show the ladies?" I nodded and took he hand.

Opened the door and I walked into the living room where everyone was. My mom started to cry when she saw me. "Mama, don't cry." I laughed starting to tear up myself. "I can't help it you look beautiful, my little girl is all grown up." She cried into her hands. I gave her a tight hug. "I'm still your little girl Mama. I'm just getting married. What do you two think." I asked the other two ladies in the room. "Oh Serenity, Phillip is such a lucky man to be marrying you." Eliza said with a big smile on her face. "You look just as beautiful as my oldest daughter did in her wedding dress." Mrs. Hatcher smiled at me. Hercules was standing by the door looking at us as we talked. "Thank you so much Hercules, I love my dress. How much should I pay you?" I asked facing him. "No, it's alright. You don't have to pay me. Consider it a favor." I thanked him and went back into the room to change back into my normal dress.

He put the dress in mine and Phillips room so it was safe. I made tea for all the women and went back into the living room. The moms helped my planned the wedding until Phillip walked though the door with all of the men. "Hello my dear." Phillip said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Hi Phillip. I was just gonna start dinner, if you all are hungry." They nodded and I walked into the kitchen to get dinner started. I was cooking some fresh steaks Alexander brought for dinner when I felt Phillips arms wrap around me. "Hey." He whispers kissing my neck making me laugh. "Hello dear." "I can't wait to be married to you." He mumbled sawing back on fourth. "I know. I can't either, it's gonna be a great Wedding."