✨Work✨

-Phillips POV-
       It's my first day back at work since the babies have been here. I woke up early that morning cause Matthew was hungry then with his crying he woke Edith up which I handled well, I'm getting the hang of the whole daddy thing. I got ready for worked and walked into my room where Serenity was laying in bed fast asleep. I gave her a quick kiss causing her to wake up. "Good morning my dear." I said moving some hair out of her face. "Good morning Phillip." She mumbled rubbing her eyes. "Come on, we promised Amy and Jim we would take the babies to there house today. You go get dressed I'll get them ready."

I kissed her cheek and went to get the babies ready. I went to where the babies where laying in bed babbling to each other. "Come on guys, we're going to see Aunt Amy and Uncle Jim today." I pick up Edith and got her dressed in a light pink dress with a pink ribbon on it that Serenity's mom made for her. "Aren't you pretty." I said kissing her cheek, she gave me a toothless smile and giggled, "Serenity! Dear I need you to take Edith for me." I yelled. She came in wearing a light purple dress. Her hair was wet from just getting out of the bath, "oh look at my pretty little girl." She smiled taking her from me.

I went over and picked up Matthew and putting him a pair of overalls and a green shirt. I pick him up and went to the living room where Serenity was giving Edith a bottle. "My girls." I said looking at them, she turned her head a looked over at me. "My
Man." I said standing up and waking over to me. I have her a kiss before putting the babies in there strollers and leaving for the Hatcher's house.