Chapter 28

"Morning (Y/N)."

"Morning!" You answered cheerfully as he ruffled your hair, "Hey! I just straightened my hair, you're getting it all gross!"

Adam raised a brow, "Why're you all dressed up?"

"I'm gonna go into town, you know, check out all the guys, get a boyfriend and maybe I don't know, stick it to Max. He's not the only one that can get a girlfriend. I can get one too." You mumbled distractedly and he turned to you, "A girlfriend?"

"Yeah, sure why not," You turned to Adam with a completely serious look on your face, "What? I don't look hot enough for both boys and girls to catcall me?"

He grimaced at you, "What do you even want me to say? Yes, little sister, you do look smoking hot."

You recoiled, revolted, "Ew, nevermind, I guess I'll just go into town and find out myself."

"Hey before you leave, I'm learning about a certain muscle in the neck, would you show me your neck?"

You rolled your eyes. 

As a medical student and learning about things in theory, it's only natural that Adam would want to see the thing he was learning about in real life. It was not even two days back that he stopped the flow of blood to your hand before fanboying about how amazing the human body was.

"Sure, but make it quick." 

He quickly prodded your neck and nodded to himself.

"Okay, can you stop now."

"Now just wait, I'm looking for the caratoid artery."

You rolled your eyes, letting him poke around even more before he pressed down, hard.

You squirmed uncomfortably, "Dude, ow."

He sent you a small smile, still holding down, "Sorry, I was just checking if that was the artery."

"And was it?"

Suddenly black flashed before your eyes and you felt yourself tilting forwards. Adam caught you quickly, cradling you gently.

"It was."

And everything went black.

When you woke up, you had a painful knot in your neck and your legs were numb

When you woke up, you had a painful knot in your neck and your legs were numb. Your head lulled to the side as you tried to open your eyes.

"Awake yet?"

Your eyes snapped open and you made out Adam's face through all the spots in your vision.

"Wha—"

You were breathing deeply and blinking quickly until your eyes focused on him, "Adam? What's going on?"

Your eyes were closing again and your vision was slowly going black but you managed to keep your eyes open, "What happened to me?"

"Oh, I knocked you out after pushing on a particular artery." He answered simply and through your blurry vision you could make out that he was holding something, though you couldn't make out what it was.

"It wasn't supposed to knock you out for so long, or make you this disoriented, I guess you just have bad circulation, but you not struggling makes it easier for me."

Now that your heart rate was picking up, you could see more clearly and you quickly realized that your hands were bound behind you to the chair.

"What's going on? What're you doing?"

You saw him wiping a needle with a cotton pad and your breath hitched as you tugged on your restraints.

"Unless you haven't realized yet, you've been kidnapped by me, although it can't really be classified and kidnapping since you came willingly with me."

"What're you doing?" You asked weakly, your head spinning, "I don't understand."

He paused, surprised, and then turned to you, "You haven't realized by now? I'm not who I said I was."

He was barely giving you time to wrap your head around it, "W-Why? What—?" Your voice cracked and you couldn't stop the tears pooling in your eyes.

He sighed, "I guess I will have to explain it to you. You have something that belongs to me, (Y/N)." He sneered, his voice sinister and cold.

You shook your head violently, "I never took anything of yours. I swear."

He chuckled at your panicked and innocent state, "No, I know you have it, and I'm going to take it back."

He walked closer to you and leaned closer, pushing your chair back to balance on it's hind legs and force you to look at him.

"My Powers."

Welp! There you go!

Welp! There you go!

I was kind of disappointed that so many of you guessed Adam. Did I not conceal that enough?

In new news, my midterms got over and it went really well. Let me brag for a second but I topped my entire class in 3 subjects. Yay.

My summer vacation will be starting in a week and boy has it been long awaited...I have so many things planned, I can't wait, but I always think I'm going to do so much and then I don't, so I guess I just have to wait and see...

Alright, I'll definitely update soon so I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Bye, my lovelies!

BTW, I'm too lazy to proof read this chapter so don't grammar police me.

Also do you guys mind telling me how old you are?? Cuz for the Wattys their asking for the target audience and I'm confused between teens and pre teens, so if you could let me know...

Also, Congratulations to the 1st place winner of the contest _unholy_screeching_!!