I guess I'm it.

Thanks to burningIpassion and @Multifangirl1235_ for tagging me!!

Okiee 13 facts about myself...

1)I'm Indian-Australian

2)I live in Dubai

3)I'm pretty good at school surprisingly (I'm in the 12th grade)

4)I have hazel eyes which isn't very unique but around here it is pretty rare to have an eye color other than dark brown.

5)I've never had a boyfriend or a first kiss even though I've had the oppurtunity (and I still write romance stories XD)

6)I have an older sister

7)I'm straight

8)I like watching K-dramas

9)My mom compares me to a cat cuz I randomly come to her for affection and at other times just curl into a ball and refuse to let anyone touch me. I also have a good sense of smell and taste.

10)I used to be a main public speaker for my school before I got major confidence issues and developed anxiety.

11)Even though I don't believe in astrology, I'm very much a virgo (I was born in 29th August)

12)I love the cartoon Ben 10, since I was a child and I still do.

13)I'm very oblivious when it comes to subtle flirting and accidentally lead boys on even though I'm not looking for a bf.

And there you go! 13 facts that none of yall wanted to know about me.

And as a second part of this challenge I have to tag 15 other people. So I'm going to tag a few people and who ever wants to take part can dm me and I'll add them to the tag list!

ReinReinGoAwayyy
thefierystorm25
mariz-j
RFDusk
yourstrulyrecklessX