My unpredictable writing. My indecisiveness.

I wanted to write something today cuz I feel like I've just been too idle these days because of the whole virus thing but I wasn't really in the mood to write a new chapter so I thought I'd do something like this.

If you have any questions for me or my books you can just ask me in the comments and I'll reply to you but in this chapter I just thought I'd write somethings about this book.

Well, here we go

1) This was never meant to be the plot of the book. I don't exactly know how it turned into this but I never meant to do this when I started.

It was meant to be about an orphan who found out they had powers and everything and immediately decides to be a superhero but when she finds out that her parent(s) were supervillains, Max tries to convince her to become evil but she in turn turns him good.

That kind of explains the title of the book but I really like the way I went. It was supposed to be a lighthearted comedy and things like that but it turned out way darker than I was expecting.

I blame my birthday for this whole thing because I decided I wanted to write something weird on my birthday and it was just supposed to be a special chapter but then I liked it so I was like sure why not.

2) I know it's weird but 2 kids songs inspire this book. The whole aesthetic of water, orphan girl and now, this nature thing came from 2 songs that I loved in my childhood. I absolutely loved these songs but I never knew why. The first was 'Return to me' and the second was 'Here on my island'. It's the same feeling I get whenever I watch moana. I don't know why but I just love water and the ocean. And I listen to those songs when I need to think about this book.

3) The reader was not supposed to end up with Max in the end. I know this one of weird because you're literally reading a book about them but initially I was going to make Max's and the reader's relationship so toxic that they don't end up together. In the end, the reader was not going to end up with Max but I changed my mind because that's kind of rude of me to you guys.

4) Allison was not supposed to be the mean girl. She was actually meant to be just an added factor of shitty things going on in the readers life. It was supposed to be many things actually.

5) The reader was supposed to kiss Oyster. That's not all, the reader was supposed to kiss Oyster, who is Cherry's boyfriend. It was supposed to be the thing that finally alienates her from everybody but then I decided that the Adam thing would be better because otherwise it would be a loose end left to tie up.

6) It was not supposed to be this long. My god this story is long. It was supposed to end at 20 maximum 30 chapters but it looks like it's gonna go til 50 (it's coming to it's end VERY soon) and then maybe an epilogue if people want it. It's probably because I usually never write chapters of more that 1,500 words and have a hugeass plot. It's also probably because I write to the middle of the story and suddenly change the plot. There were so many times that I had to go back and read my own story because I kept forgetting what happened. In. My. Own. Book.

7) It was actually supposed to revolve around the show the Thundermans. Like it was meant to be taking place during the show so the reader was supposed to be there for Chloe's birth and was supposed to be there in many of the episodes but I quickly realized that it was lazy writing because everyone already watched this. They literally watched this episode just with a few changes, the liked it and that's why they're reading fanfics about it.

Anyway
If you have any questions then please comment and I'll answer them as soon as possible. Since I don't have anything to do anyway it's likely that I'll answer soon.
Thanks for reading this random chapter. And thank you to all my readers for sticking with me through this mess of a book. It really means a lot to me.
I'll update soon. Stay safe everyone.