Chapter 47

'Phoebe's down'

"NO!"

As you got closer to the museum you could feel the clouds forming above your head beneath your fingertips and felt the energy crackle between them with anticipation and adrenaline

As you got closer to the museum you could feel the clouds forming above your head beneath your fingertips and felt the energy crackle between them with anticipation and adrenaline. As the museum came into view your heart was beating faster than ever and you raised your hand to the sky, bringing it down powerfully.

The sound of thunder echoed in your ears and the lightning painted the sky above you. As the doors neared, you used a blast of water to throw them open, knocking one of them off its hinges.

And there they were, the entire school to witness your return.

Just as you passed through the threshold, the horse dissolved into a puddle beneath your bare feet and you there you stood in all your glory, with sun kissed skin and island blossoms woven into your hair.

In contrast to your delicate appearance, your eyes were stone cold and blazing at the same time. You were glaring at the villains standing before you, vaguely noticing Max lying on the floor and cradling Phoebe.

"It's (Y/N)...." "She has powers?" "Didn't she run away?" "She's back." Hushed whispers came from the crowd and everyone was too shocked to move.

"(Y/N), is that really you?" Asked Hank from behind you but you didn't turn, continuing to glare daggers and the group of villains.

"Get Phoebe to a hospital." You said, voice unwavering.

"No, we're not leaving you here alone." Came a firm reply from them.

You still didn't look, keeping your eyes on your enemies to make sure they don't make any sudden moves. Your stance was rigid, so you could be ready for anything they were going to throw at you.

"That wasn't a question. Now get her out of here."

"You can't face the world's most dangerous villain by yourself."

"Yes, because 2 middle aged people and 3 children would really help me. Now I'm serious, get Phoebe to a hospital before she dies right here. She's getting weaker."

"Besides, she's not alone, she has me." Max said, standing up with his sister in his arms to hand her over to his dad.

That seemed to get them to their sense and Hank took Phoebe before they hurried towards the door.

"Stop them!" Shouted Dark Mayhem and the villains immediately took off after the Thundermans.

You didn't hesitate.

Not even for a second.

Flicking your wrists, you pulled the water off the floor to slam into them, throwing them back and slamming them against the walls and then standing between them and the exit to make it clear that they'd have to go through you to get to them.