Running away

Peter

I slowly get up from my bed and look outside my door. Everyone seems to be asleep. Good! I go back to my room and pack a small bag. I'll probably not set a foot outside for a while when I get back. But I'm sick and tired of always being accompanied outside the headquarters. The only privacy I get is when I close the door to my room. So I decided to get away for a few days. I don't have school now since half of my class is visiting Washington. For those of us who've already been there got a few days of. I've called Ned and told him about it and he promised not to tell on me. I put on my suit and then my backpack. I made sure to take of my tracker from my suit and phone. Then I just simply crawled out the window. Not gonna lie, avoiding the cameras, lights and Happy wasn't easy. But I made it outside the area.

Tony

We all were hanging out in the living room. It was about 10 am. Peter seemed to still be asleep. We hadn't bothered to wake him up. He always work so hard in school so he deserves some rest once in a while.

-All right I'm gonna wake up the sleeping spider, Steve said.

I nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek before he walked of. Wanda smirked at.me and I sent her a confused look.

-What? I asked.

-Oh nothing. Just that if your dreams are really strong I can both feel and see them clearly.

-Wait....does that mean....?

-Bunny, bunny jump. I love Stevie. Bunny, bunny jump. I love Petey, Wanda sang teasingly.

My eyes widened and I remembered the dream I had this night. Just as I were about to yell at Wanda for reading my dreams Steve came rushing back into the living room. His face made me worry and I rushed over to him.

-Where's Peter? I asked.

-He wasn't in his room, I checked the gym, the lab and the bathroom. He's not there!

Now the others also looked really worried and stood up.

-Friday bring up the last footage of Peter!

-I can't do that sir. The file has been deleted by Peter.

-What does that mean?

-That he's at least not kidnapped. He ran away, Nat said.

-That doesn't sound like Peter, Steve said.

-Are we really gonna have to explain this to them? Wanda sighed.

-Explain what? I asked.

Wanda leaned back and glanced over at Nat who sighed annoyed and massaged her forehead.

-Peter's a teenager.

I looked at her weirdly. Yeah? Didn't she know what that was?

-He needs privacy, Wanda said.

-He has tons if privacy, I said.

-Oh he does? Name one time this month when Peter was alone outside the hq.

I was about to answer but shut my mouth. She was right. Except when he locks himself in his room at times he's either in school, on missions, with Ned or hanging out with us. But would he really run away just for that? When will he come back?

-He's probably just gone for the day, Wanda said as if she could read my....

-Hey Wanda speaking of privacy. Stop reading my mind!

Wanda held her hands up in defense jokingly. I just rolled my eyes at her. We could not just wait around for Peter to.come back home. What if he needed us and wasn't able to call when he was in danger.

-Guys suit up. We have to find him! I said