Bucky Barnes

Requested by weaselmerch

Bucky

I was in the compound with Steve. Him and Tony are finally starting to plan their wedding. It was about damn time. So while they were busy working on their wedding I decided to watch some TV. I zapped through the channels until I stopped on one showing one of the star wars movies. Guess I could just watch this. I watched the movie for a while before I heard small footsteps coming out from the elevator. I looked over and saw a teenage boy walking in with his backpack. He looked a bit lost. What was he even doing here?

-You lost? I asked.

The boy jumped up as he probably hadn't seen me. Then he relaxed.

-I....uh...I was looking for mr. Stark, he answered and looked at his feet.

-Him and Steve are with their wedding planners.

-Oh....I'll come back later then, the boy said and turned around.

-They shouldn't take to long kid. You can wait here, I said.

The boy stopped and looked over at me. Like he was wondering if it was okay.

-C'mere! I said and made room on the couch.

The boy walked over and sat down. As soon as he saw the screen he jumped up in excitement.

-Oh my god I love this movie! He exclaimed.

-It's pretty good, I agreed.

The boy looked up at me like he didn't realize he had said that out loud. He sunk back down on the couch, looking at his feet.

-Sorry, he mumbled.

-For what? I asked curios.

-I know people think it's annoying when I nerd out about Star wars.

-You're not annoying. The people who says that are annoying, I said and messed with his hair.

-Thanks.....I'm Peter by the way, the boy said.

-Bucky

-Wait you're that ex-hydra assassin!!

I froze. Oh god he's gonna scream in terror or run out of this room. Why couldn't I just have made a name up?

-That's soo cool!! He said and surprised me a lot.

-Y-you think I'm cool? I asked.

-You are a former assassin and you have a metal arm. Of course you're cool!!

-Thanks kid, I smiled.

-Are you an avenger to?

-Yeah.

-Oh my god then you're double cool! Wish I could be that, Peter mumbled.

-Hey, I said and pushed him playfully. You're the coolest one in this room okay?

-You mean that? He asked with big puppy eyes.

-Yeah....you're triple cool, I said.

-Thanks

We watched the movie for a while. I could tell Peter was excited over it by the way he was bouncing up and down on the couch. I didn't say anything, just smiled.

-So since you like star wars....who's your favorite character? I asked after a while.

-Hmm....I think Luke's pretty cool, Peter answered.

-He kissed his sister, I teased.

-Shut up! Peter said annoyed and pushed me playfully.

I just chuckled and smiled. Man I'm turning soft. This kid walked in her 30 minutes ago and I'm already acting like this. As we continued to watch the movie I felt something hit my shoulder. I glanced over and saw a sleeping Peter. A smile appeared on my face as I put a blanket over him.

-Friday save this footage in my personal file and delete it from Stark's, I said.

-Done! The A.I said.

I smirked as I looked down on the sleeping boy. Honestly he was so cute. Like a little baby. A baby I would protect with my life.