Revealed pt. 2

Tony

Is this a bad idea? No it's not. We're just helping the kid. Just trying to pay him back for all the help he has given us. No big deal....right? It should be fine. Wait why am I so nervous? I'm literally freaking out and I don't know why. Pepper was more than happy about this. I am to but also very nervous. I gotta get this together, he's just a kid....I can do this, I've handled worse. Yeah....this is gonna be a piece of cake. You got this Tony.

-Hi mr. Stark, Peter's voice said.

Oh god what have I gotten myself into!!?

I took a deep breath before putting on my poker face and turn to Peter. He was wearing the pj I had left in his room since all his clothes were gone. The expression on his face was a mix of nervousness and sadness. It actually hurt to see him like that. Oh god I'm already acting like his dad.

-Hi Pete....is it okay if I call you that? I asked as Peter walked up to my table.

He nodded and settled down. Probably thinking I was gonna scold him for something. Well okay....the last times I had called Spider-Man down here it was to scold him. So I kinda get why he would think that.

-Um....listen kid....we all were worried about you after....the fire. So we....

-Googled me. Nat told me, he said.

-Yeah that and....well we checked where you would be staying after your aunt is gone and it was an orphanage. But um....You're already a part of this family, you were even before you were an official avenger. So....we kinda thought....that maybe it was a good idea to..I don't know...kinda...you know....if you're okay with it....adopt you, I said and started holding my breath.

Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes.

-You mean it!!? Peter asked excited.

-Um...yeah. I'm not the kinda guy that would joke about adoption in this kind of situation....okay maybe I would but I'm not right now.

-That's awesome!!

-So you're okay with it? I asked mostly just to tease the kid.

-YEAH ABSOL-I mean....yeah that's cool. No biggie

-Great. Pepper is handling the papper work. It all might take a few days but I think it will worknout just fine.

I couldn't stop smiling. Oh thank god Pepper's not here to see it. She would never let me forget this.

-Boss there are two teenagers down the lobby asking about underoos, Friday said.

Peter's eyes widened and I couldn't tell if he was happy or terrified.

-Oh shit, he mumbled. "Um....mr. stark..."

-Nuh uh kid! I'm adopting you. So no more mr. Stark.

-Okay mr. Tony. I gotta go or Friday will inform you of a break in soon. Bye! Peter yelled as he ran out of the lab.

That kid is gonna be the death of me.

Peter

There's literally only two people who could've found me here. And I was not about to let them knock out Happy to get in. So I hurried down the lobby. There I spotted Happy trying to hold back MJ and Ned. I quickly ran up to them to save Happy.

-Hi guys, I said and sent Happy a 'it's fine' look.

He nodded and walked away. Just as he did my spider sense tingled and I felt a hand slap me across the face. I looked up and saw a pissed of Michelle. Before I could ask anything else she hugged me tightly.

-You scared the shit out of me loser! She said and let go of me.

-Sorry. But how did you guys know I was here?

-We didn't. But if your apartment house burns down and you won't answer your damn phone then we will seek you out. Right Ned!? Michelle asked and gave Ned a death stare.

-I was worried to. But I was a little bit more patient. Not her, Ned said.

-I was just a little worried over a loser like Parker.

-A little worried? You fought an old lady because she was walking to slow in the line to the bus here!

-But I won!

We all laughed and then left for McDonald's. Secretly I told Nat where I was. I didn't wanna tell my friends just yet about the adoption.....but MJ figured it out before we even got our food. Seriously! How does she know all these things!!?