Raped

Warning!!!
I don't wanna spoil to much
But yeah....the title tells you
What's about to happen

You have been warned!!

Peter

I sighed deeply as I walked out of the cafeteria. MJ was visiting family in Europe and Ned was sick. That left me all alone for the whole day. Luckily Flash only threw a few coments at me, coments that I barley heard. Recently he has actually been nicer....well....he did have detention two weeks ago with MJ....that says something. I should probably thank her when she gets back. The bell rang and I groaned. I was gonna be late for mr. Davis' class. Quickly I ran in the direction of my locker where I grabbed my books. Then I ran towards my class....that was on the other side of the school. Sadly there was people in the corridors, which meant I had to just run like a maniac to class. But I made it.....25 minutes late. Mr. Davis narrowed an eyebrow at me while I tried to catch my breath.

-S-sorry mr. Davis. I was....on the....other side of the school when....when the bell rang, I breathed.

-Mr. Parker please be seated and meet me after class, mr. Davis said with a stern tone.

I nodded and picked an empty seat in the back.

Dramatic time skip to after class

I sighed deeply as everyone got their stuff and left. But I didn't move. Honestly I hated being scold by the teachers. Ever since I was a kid I've tried to behave. But since I became Spider-Man....school schedule has been a lot harder to follow. I woke up from my thoughts when mr. Davis locked the door. My spidey sense was through the roof. This is not good.

-Mr. Parker....I've talked to other teachers and they agree when I say that this year you have started to show up late or not at all. Anything outside of school that you wanna tell me about? He asked.

Spider-Man, Spider-Man
Please don't ruin Peter's plan

I mentally groaned over my inner voice. Seems like I've been hanging out a lot with dad.

-No. I've just been a little stressed with....the adoption, I lied.

Honestly dad's and pop's adoption couldn't have gone more smoothly. They were really there for me after May passed and sometimes I even forget they're not my "real" parents.

-Hm....so It's not the fact that you fight crime in a spandex costume all day? Mr. Davis asked without a change of tone in his voice.

-W-what? N-no.....why would you think that? I asked nervously.

-You're always late, always tired, always new wounds....and of course the security video of you swinging behind the school.

-Mr. Davis....

-It's fine Peter. I deleted that footage of the school's mainframe.

-Y-you did?

-Yeah. But I did send it to my own phone and USB.

-Which means you want a favor, I sighed.

-FavourS, mr. Davis corrected.

I looked at him a bit suspicious as he leaned in closer to me. His hand gentle grabbed my shoulder and started sliding down my shirt.

-You know Pete.....you're a smart kid. Very handsome to....I believe we're gonna have so much fun this year, he said and stood up to sit on my desk in front of me.