Moving away

Peter

I sighed as I walked towards the school's exit. Today had been my last day at Midtown high school. I wasn't switching school. May had gotten a new job in San Diego. None of us actually wanted to leave NYC. But it what's had to be done. I haven't told anyone but Ned and MJ. Both of them had made it their top priority to make this the best day of school for me. Not gonna lie, this day was pretty good. MJ had annoyed teachers more than usual, Ned had been pranking Flash and his gang and the three of us faked injuries to get out of gym class. But sadly all good things has to come to an end. I stopped walking outside the school and turned around. Nothing can replace my time here. I turned back and was immediately embraced by both Ned and MJ.

-We're gonna make sure this school always remember a loser like you, MJ says.

-She means that we're gonna miss you, Ned says.

-Yeah sure, MJ said and rolled her eyes.

A car honked and she turned around to see her dad waving at her to get over there.

-Gotta go, she said and kissed me on my cheek. Goodbye Pete! She said and hurried off to the car.

......

Aunt May drove towards the Avengers hq. We were here because I had some security badges I wouldn't need now. We got inside and parked the car before getting inside. This is gonna be hard. Lately I had grown close with each and every avenger. Leaving them this very last minute is gonna be the hardest thing I'll ever do. We stepped into the elevator and I told Friday to bring us to the others who were hanging out at the 3rd floor. We stepped outside and Friday guided us towards the living room.

-Ah the Parkers! Tony said. What brings you here?

May sent me a supporting smile witch of course seemed to worry the others.

-I uh....I'm here to turn in my security badges, I said looking at my feet as I grabbed the badges from my pocket.

-Kid just because Friday allows you to wander around however you please doesn't mean you won't ever need them, Tony joked.

-No um....I'm quitting the internship, I said trying to hold back tears.

-Why? Steve asked confused.

I couldn't answer that question. May stroke my back and looked up at the others.

-We're moving to San Diego. The plane leaves in five hours, May said.

-YOU'RE WHAT!!? All of the Avengers yelled.

-I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys before. But I didn't know how, I said.

-No problem kid. You didn't need to tell us, Tony said and walked up to me and May.

-Really? I asked.

-Yeah because you're not going anywhere, Tony said demanding.

-This place would probably not survive without its "spider child", vision said.

My eyes widened as Vision said that. So did the others. Wanda even punched his arm.

-What do you mean by spider child? May asked.

-Oh just that Peter always is so full of energy he's almost crawling up the walls like that Spider-Man in town, Tony said.

-Oh....okay, May said.

-Anyways guys there's not really much to do. May really needs this job and I can't live by myself for I don't know how long.

-Doesn't matter you're staying here young Peter, Thor said and stood up grabbing stormbreaker.

-Yeah he's right, Rhodey said.

-We still need you here, Nat said.

-I agree with Natasha, Steve said.

-Okay. Peter told me that all of you were close and all. But exactly how do you need him here? May asked.

I looked over at Tony with begging eyes he wouldn't tell May I'm Spider-Man. Deep down I know he'd never do that.

-He is always helping out here, making sure everyone got their things, helping out in the lab, packing the quinn jet. He once was here during an attack and still helped out. Your nephew may not be an avenger but he sure is a part of our family, Tony said.

-Guys I'm happy Peter has been to help and that you like him so much. But there's nothing I can do. Even if he could stay in NYC who would take care of him. He's only 15.

-Well we could, Steve said making everyone turn to him.

-He's so often around and stays over the weekends it would barley make any difference, Clint said.

-Plus if he does go to San Diego I'm pretty sure all of us are going to kidnap him back here, Nat smirks.

-I could never ask the avengers to do something like that, May says.

-Well good because technically it's us asking you if we could take care of Peter, Tony said.

-Well what do you think Peter? May asked and looked down on me.

-I love you May. But...I'm not ready to leave NYC, I said turning to her.

-It's okay Pete, she says and strokes my face.

Then she looks up at Tony almost giving him a death glare.

-I accept on one condition, May said.

Tony nodded for her to continue. I was unsure of what May would say.

-Once in a while Peter comes and visits in san diego, she said.

-That can be arranged, Tony said making all the avengers smile with happiness in their eyes.

-And one more thing, May said and everyone got dead serious again. "If you don't take care of him properly I will personally make you regret it!"

-Yes ma'am, Nat said and did a salute.

-Well I guess we're gonna have to get your things up here then, May said and messed with my hair.