Vlog

Peter

*Starts camera*

-Hi guys! So I just woke up and thought I could start my vlog here. So ever since that press conference a few weeks ago people have been asking about life here at the tower with me. So I took it upon myself to show you guys. So let's go!

*Stops camera*
*Enters kitchen*
*Starts camera*

-Here's my aunt Nat making her famous sandwiches, uncle Bruce helping her, pops reading the paper, dad silently being morning grumpy and judging everyone and....

*Turns camera around and catches Clint sneaking up on me*

-...uncle Clint trying to pull a prank on me.

*Turns back camera to my face*

-I have more aunts and uncles but they're probably still asleep and will kill me if I woke them up.

-Are you making a video dairy? Clint asked and looked in the camera.

-Not really. I'm making a vlog to my YouTube channel!

-Gonna be a YouTuber now? Nat asked and ate on a sandwich.

-Maybe.

-What's a YouTuber? Pops asked.

-Uuugggh....I'm gonna have to explain to pops during breakfast before school, I said.

*Speed montage of Peter eating breakfast and explaining*
*Peter in the car*

-So I'm on my way to school now. I didn't change school after I got adopted. Dad offered private lessons at the tower. But I like my school. So everyday Happy drives me.

*Turns camera to Happy*
*Happy does peace sign and chuckles*
*After school*

-Okay, I didn't film anything at school because it was boring and some people may not wanna be in my vlog. Right now I'm walking towards "Deli & Grill". They make the best sandwiches in queens. Shoutout to mr. Delmar who runs the place. Happy and dad doesn't know I'm going here. They think my last class ends in an hour. But I kinda just told them that so I could get a sandwich by my own. All though....I'm pretty sure dad's gonna see this. In that case, sorry dad. But I will simply not survive without mr. Delmar's sandwiches.

*Stops camera*
*Outside the tower*
*Starts Camera*

-Okay. So, I just finished my sandwich. Now I'm outside my place.....and now I'm insi-Hi Mark! *high fives some dude* Now I'm inside. Normally I don't enter this way. But I kinda felt like it today. Me and my family normally enteres elsewhere because this is the "Peasant entrance" as Loki calls it. Basically it's always full of people here and me and my family have it very easy to draw unwanted attention towards us.

-Hi Peter!

-Hi Wendy! I yelled back and went through the scan. "Yeah, this is what I mean. It's not bad to greet people. It's just sometimes fans visits here and then it can get a little bit messy. But if it's only employees and interns then it's fine.

-Bioscan complete! Welcome home Peter

-That's the tower's A.I, F.R.I.D.A.Y. She's the heart of the tower. You can call on her from anywhere in the tower. Even the shower. Witch....now that I think of it....is a little bit weird. Should probably ask dad about it, I said and stepped inside the elevator.

-Are you going to the penthouse?

-Yes F.R.I.D.A.Y. I don't really go anywhere else than the penthouse. Except if I'm doing some research with dad or uncle Bruce in some lab. But that's not the point. I'm actually filming this part so you guys can see what little morons the avengers are. And that my friends you will see in three, two, one....

*Turns Camera to opening elevator doors*
*Walks out of the elevator*

-I'm hooome!! I yelled.

Dad jumped up from behind a counter with Pops. Uncle Clint comes down from the vents. Uncle Bruce/hulk smashes through a wall. Uncle Sam flies in with uncle Bucky. Aunt Valkyrie crashes through the window with her pegasus with aunt Carol on. Aunt Nat rolls out from under a table, uncle Thor comes through the same window as aunt Valkyrie and Carol but with bifrost, cousin Pietro runs in with cousin Wanda and uncle Vision comes through the floor.

*Turns Camera to face*

-Wow. I thought they were gonna make a scene since I'm filming today, I said impressed.

-Welcome home Pete!

*Rolls eyes*
*Turns off camera*
*Tony starts camera*

-Okay I know Peter is probably gonna edit this out. But look at this.

*Films Peter playing the guitar on his bed and singing beautifully don't you worry child*
*Peter finishes song and turns around*

-Daaaaad!! He yells annoyed.

*Tony runs away giggling with Peter chasing after him*
*Stops Camera*
*Steve accidentally starts camera and films super close to face*

-Hmm....Peter! How does this thing work? I want to show all the dishes you haven't done.

-You just hit the red buttom that says 'rec'.

-Okay thanks son!

*Stops camera and "films" the dishes*
*Peter starts camera in his private bathroom*

-Okay I'm getting ready for bed now. That's it. Thanks for wa-...

*Baby powder rains down from the vents*
*Peter breathing heavily*

-Uncle Clint! ThiS MEANS WAAAR!!!!

*Stops camera and outro plays*