Aunt Nat and spidey

Peter

I left school as fast as I could. Oh man why do I have to be so awkward. Why can't I be like I am with the suit on? A car honked and I realized it was my aunt. Quickly I jumped in the car and couldn't wait until I could get back home and hide under my quilt.

-Okay what happened? Aunt Nat asked and started driving.

-What? I asked.

-You have that look on your face like something terrible happened.

-Uuuuh.....it's nothing. I've just been exposed to the old Parker luck, I said.

-It doesn't seem like it was nothing. C'mon Pete. What happened?

-There's this girl that I kinda....like. She's a good friend of mine....and...uh

-It's Michelle isn't it?

-H-how did you know!?

-I'm your aunt, an avenger, former shield agent, survivor of the soulstone, assassin and it's obvious.

-Yeah well....I thought I might ask her out. So I practiced a speech all morning....

-That's what you were doing in the bathroom for three hours??

-Yeah....so after our last class uh....I walked towards her locker. I started trying to walk cool. But I didn't see the janitor when I tried to spin around. So I bumped into him, got my foot stuck in his janitor bucket witch had wheels on it, started rolling in the opposite direction and crashed in the middle of the chess club's practice. Then of course Flash got it all on video so now everyone knows what happened.

-Have you talked to Michelle yet?

-Of course not! I can't show myself in front of her after all that. She'll think I'm a loser.

Aunt Nat just laughed and pulled over the car to the side of the road.

-Peter. Michelle calls you loser as a nickname and you still hang out at least five times a week. If anything she'll beat up Flash for taping it all.

-You think so?

-Well if she doesn't then I sure will show that Flash kid some manners.

-I meant about MJ.

-I think that you've done worse than going on a joyride with the janitor's mop bucket.

-Thanks aunt Nat.

-No biggie. What do you say we go and get some churros before we go back home?

-Sounds good to me