Meeting the avengers

Peter

I swung the fastest I could towards the avengers tower. I got a scholarship for my nerv-computer. Mr. Stark had helped me 12% so I was gonna tell him myself about the scholarship. It's gonna be awesome.

Tony

I was just done with getting my coffee when I heard the elevator doors open. I walked over there to check who it was. A small smile appeared on my lips as my team stood there. It's actually been a while since I saw them.

-Well if it isn't the super secret boy band. Sorry ladies, I apologized to Nat, Carol, Wanda, Valkyrie and Hope.

Cap smiled and gave me a bro hug. We all started talking and went into the living room. For once everyone was of duty. It's so sad Peter wasn't here. I wouldn't mind the little guy's company right now. But I guess he was busy with school. He had that nerv-computer project to turn in. Hope he doesn't burn himself out.

....

I was making sandwiches for the others with Nat, Cap and Clint. The avengers were earth's mightiest heroes and yet just a bunch of kids. Once again I heard the elevator door opened. But I didn't care to check. It probably was just Scott and Hope going back home to see Cassie. But as I heard running footsteps I looked up. Just as I did, Peter entered the kitchen. His eyes filled with excitement.

-Mr. Stark I got a scholarship for my nerv-computer project!! He said.

-No way!

-Yes way!

-No way!

-Yes way!

-That's amazing. Come here! I said and hugged him tightly. "Told you your project was awsome"

-Thanks! I can't believe I got the scholarship, Peter said and we broke the hug.

-I'm so proud of you Peter, I said.

-Uuuuum.....what the fuck just happened? Clint asked.

Oh shit. I totally forgot they were here. Peter's eyes widened. I knew he always wanted to meet the avengers properly sometime. Guess that time had to be now. I put my arm around Peter and were about to present him to Clint, Nat and Cap when the others entered.

-What are you all screaming about? Carol asked.

-Um....who's that? Bucky asked pointing at Peter.

-Guys I want you all to meet Peter Parker. He's a very special kid and....

-Your kid!? Oh my god. Clint! Tony can join the dad squad now, Scott said excited.

-Oh my god yes! We'll call it "the dad trio"

-What are you guys rambling about?

-The kid. He's your kid right? Rhodey asked.

-Actually he's just..., Peter said but I cut him off.

-We don't have to get into details. All you have to know is that he's very dear to me, I prefer him over all of you and he has his own room at the tower.

-Oh my god hashtag dadsquad!! Clint said excited.

-Did you just say hashtag out loud? Peter asked.

-Guys listen! I wanted to present Peter to you earlier and under safer circumstances than last time you met him, I explained.

-Wait, What do you mean last time? Nat asked.

-Well some of you didn't meet him. But guys Peter's also Spider-Man, I explained.

Everyone seemed speechless. Weird. But Peter does look a baby at times. So maybe that was it.

-You brought a kid to a fight between superheroes!! Carol yelled angrily.

-Hehe....so you've heard about that? I said nervously.

-How old is he? Nat asked also angry.

-I just turned 16, Peter answered.

-You brought a teenager to Germany!? Steve yelled.

-How could you put a kid in danger like that!? Hope asked.

-You armed a kid with weapons! Rhodey said angrily.

-Wow, wow. He was already putting himself at risk before I got to him. Friday show them onzie Peter stopping crime, I said.

The lights dimmed and a few films started playing on a hologram of Peter stopping crime before I knew him. Thankfully for me Friday showed his biggest accomplishments so I wouldn't look to guilty. I mean sure, I gave him a million dollar suit. But I wasn't gonna let him fight Cap nor Thanos in a onzie.

-Peter Parker!! Explain yourself!!! Nat yelled.