Father's day

A/N this might be more of an Irondad and spider-son part than a superfamily part. Hope you don't mind.

Peter

I was sitting in my room. Damn it! Why did I have to wake up today? Couldn't I just go into a one day coma? Today was the worst day of the year, father's day. I hated it. Mostly because my last two father figures had been killed. Mother's day was a whole other thing. That day I would just spend with May. But on father's day I would always lock myself in my room and not go to school. May usually is very strict about skipping school. But she has always let me skip on father's day. Suddenly my phone rang. I narrowed my eyebrow since May was in the living room and Ned had chemistry class right now. I picked up the phone and saw an unknown number. Regardless I still answered.

-It's Peter, I answered.

-Queens! Hey, hi. Listen do you think you could come over? We're having a team meeting but Tony can't seem to concentrate at all, Cap's voice spoke.

-Well....I'm not really an avenger and I don't know what I could do about mr. Stark.

-You're still Spider-Man and Tony is checking every five minutes on reports from your A.I or news about Spider-Man. Could you just come over so he can focus on the meeting?

-I.....yeah sure! I said a bit hesitant.

-Great! See you in a bit then, Cap said and hung up.

I shrugged my shoulders and got dressed. Then I walked out to the living room where May was. She looked a bit surprised when she saw me.

-I....uh....something came up on the stark internship. So I gotta go, I said.

She smiled and nodded. Me being out from my room on father's day was something new. Quickly I put on my shoes and left the apartment.

....

I entered the avengers tower as Peter. Today I didn't really feel super so I had decided not to fake it either. I entered the elevator and told Friday to take me to whatever floor the avengers meeting was on. When I exited the elevator Friday guided me towards the meeting room.

-Tony calm the fuck down he's on his way!!! Clint yelled as I entered.

Natasha who were the first to see me enter just chuckled and waved at me. I waved back and walked up Mr. Stark to sit next to him.

-But what if....!!! Mr. Stark yelled.

-Hi mr. Stark, I said and sat down.

Mr. Stark looked at me in shock then he just smiled. Seriously, for the past months he has been acting exactly like this.

-Can we get back to the meeting now? Cap asked and sent me a thankful glance.

....

The meeting was finally over and we all stood up. It had been pretty boring but it seemed like mr. Stark could focus at least a little bit on the meeting.

-Thanks Queens. I owe you one, cap said and then left the room.

I was about to do the same when mr. Stark stopped me. I looked at him confused as he seemed to wait for everyone to leave. When everyone finally had left he let go of me.

-Kid what's up? He asked.

-Nothing.....I was just about to head home, I said a bit confused.

-Why haven't you been in school today? Are you not feeling so good?

-No it's just.....*sigh* It's father's day, I said annoyed.

-So you're free from school because....?

-Because everyone in school's always talking about what they are gonna do or give their dads. So I prefer not to be in school when they do that, I explained and leaned against the table.

-So what have you been doing today? Please don't tell me you've been sitting in your room all day.

-I came here, I said.

Mr. Stark sighed deeply and leaned against the table beside me.

-So I guess you don't have any plans for today.

-Not really.

-Good! What do you say we go and get some McDonald's? Mr. Stark said and started walking towards the door.

-Why? I asked and followed him.

-Because their burgers is almost as good as burger king's but McDonald's is closer to the tower.

-No....I mean why are you doing this?

-Thought that was obvious. I'm making sure that you don't sit around doing nothing all day. Now let's go.

-B-but I didn't bring any money with me, I said as we passed the living room with a few of the avengers in it.

-Good! I wasn't gonna let you pay anyway. Hey what do you think about getting ice cream in the park after?

-You're not my dad, you don't have to do all this.

-I may not be your dad but you're still spending father's day with me.

-Where are you going? Nat asked who had come out from the kitchen.

-It's father's day! I'm gonna spend time with Peter, mr. Stark answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Natasha smiled and rolled her eyes at mr. Stark before continuing to wherever she was going.