Graduation

Peter

I was listening to our school's principal. He was saying what you could expect a principal to say on a graduation day. That we've grown, this is the start of a new chapter and all that *Cap censored language*. I however just got more and more nervous as my principal talked. I had been requested to give a speech. And not being able to say no to anything I said yes. So I was just sitting there as I got a text. Trying to calm myself I decided to check.

Mr. Stark

On our way

Our? No, no, no, no. NO!! That means he's bringing the others with him. Witch means....
I couldn't finnish my thought as something covered the sun and gave all the people here a big gust. I turned around and saw the quinnjet landing. As the door opened I heard Clints voice through the loudspeakers on the quinnjet.

-Hello everyone. Don't worry. There's no danger here. The Avengers just wanna watch a graduation student give his speech. No we will not take any pictures with you today.

You probably could guess what happened after. Everyone started gossiping and whispering about who the student could be. Flash was quick to spread a rumor that it was him. All though I saw MJ and Ned smirking at me. They both knew exactly who the student was. After a while the principal calmed everyone down and finished his speech.

-....and with that said. Welcome up Peter Parker! Principal Li said.

Everyone applauded and I could hear the avengers and May cheering loudly. Lowkey blushing I walked up to the stage and stood behind the pedestal. Everyone's eyes were on me. I took a deep breath before starting my speech.

-Hi everyone. I'm Peter Parker. But some of you probably know me and call me by the name Penis Parker thank you Flash by the way. Now I'm not here to call people out. I was asked to give a speech about my time at Midtown tech and about my future. So I started thinking. What do I wanna tell everyone about my time here? At first I remembered all the good stuff. Like when I got excepted to the decatholon team and when I met my girlfriend. But then I also remembered all the bad stuff. Bullying, detention, mean cafeteria lady. And I just couldn't write about all the good or the bad. Neither could I write about both because that would just be to long. But so I realized one thing. Though all that. We all had one thing backing us up, family. During my time at Midtown tech I lost a part of my family. But I found a new one. That's what's so great about family. Because you don't have to be blood related, you don't have to be mom, dad and kids. All that matters is that you have someone holding your hand even when you want to let go. And I know that I'm not the only one who's familiar with death. But we all got through it. Just like we all got through mr. Collins hour long classes.....and also.....Ned asked me to give him a shoutout in my speech so there you go Ned. That was all for me. Love you 12% of 3000, I said and left the stage.

....

I was walking with my friends in the park. MJ was getting a lift by me home and Ned said he's mom would just search up their car. So as we were walking a car honked and ned hugged us goodbye before rushing over to his mom's car. Me and MJ held hands and continued walking.

-I think you're family is over there, MJ said and pointed at a big crowd.

-How do you know?

-It's a big crowd 20 minutes after most of the students left with their families.

-True, I said and we walked up to the crowd.

-So if not to give me an internship or job at Stark industries. Who were you here for? Flash asked.

-Hi mr. Stark, I said.

-Peter! All of the avengers said and ran to hug me.

Somehow May got pass a few avengers and hugged me aswell. When we broke the hug Flash's eyes were bigger than mr. Stark's confidence. I was actually enjoying that. I mean, he has been bullying me since kindergarten. So I think I have the right to some small revenge.

-Pen-Peter Parker!? Your internship is real?

-Realer than your future job, MJ snorted.

She was the only one actually noticing Flash. The others had all focus on me.

-That was such a great speech underoos. I'm so proud of you, mr. Stark said.

-You had us all in tears Peter, Nat said.

-W-what you said about family. That really got to me Pete, Clint cried.

-Time for photo. MJ, Peter get together! May said and held up a camera.

The avengers moved aside for the photo. Both me and MJ smirked at each other as we both probably were thinking the same think.

-Hulk out! We said and dabbed at opposite directions just as the photo was taken.

-You keep doing that and mr. Stark's selfmade food is all you'll eat this summer, May said.