Sick

Peter

I was swinging through the rain. Man I should've asked dad how to activate the heater in the suit. I was freezing to death, tired as hell and soaking wet. Finally I reached the tower and climbed in through the lab window. Uncle Bruce always leaves that window open when I go out on late patrols. When I get inside it's all dark. Wonder if they all have gone to sleep?

-Friday put the lights on, I said and started taking if my suit.

When the lights came one I saw my parents and aunt Nat. At first they seemed a bit mad. But when the lights came on they seemed more worried.

-Oh my god Pete you're soaking wet! Nat said and ran up to me.

She hugged me tightly.

-God you're freezing. Why were you out in the rain like that?

-I was on patrol, I answered.

-You're an hour late, Pops said and walked up to me and Nat along with dad.

-Well I was about to swing home because I saw the dark clouds, buut some guys decided to blow up a gas station and then try to rob a bank.

-Always trying to help huh? Dad asked and messed with my hair.

-Well you guys taught me that.

-Never mind the robbers. Peter we gotta get you some warm clothes, Nat said and walked me out of the lab.

Next morning

I woke up and literally wondered if I was dying. My whole body was soaked in sweat, my throat felt sore and my nose barley let any air in. I sat up in my bed feeling even worse. Slowly I started making my way to the kitchen where the rest of my family were.

-And then I dropped the tank at his feet and were like BOOM you looking for this? Uncle Rohdey said.

-Rhodes....please. It ain't funny now and it never was, dad said.

-Look who finally crawled out of bed, aunt Carol said.

-Morning guys, I said with an even raspier voice than usual.

-Come and give your aunt a morning hug, aunt Carol said and flew over the table to hug me.

I weakly hugged her back. Carol soon pulled away and looked at me worried.

-You okay Pete? She asked.

-He's probably just tired. He was out late on patrol last night, aunt Nat said and I nodded agreeing.

Aunt Carol sent me a supportive smile and we walked up to the table. But I suddenly stopped. My legs were shaking and I couldn't move. The others looked at me worried.

-G-guys I-I don't feel so good, I said with a shaking voice.

-You alright? Dad asked and I fell to the floor.

-I don't know what's happening, I said as aunt Carol held me up.

-We need to get him to a doctor! Pops said a bit panicked.

My eyes widened as my family surrounded me. I hated the doctors and always have. It's okay getting checked up by uncle Bruce but barley even him.

-No please! I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go. Please guys I don't wanna go, I begged.

-Peter it's okay we'll be with you the whole way, Bucky said.

-I'm calling Strange, dad said.

-Pete we need you to calm down buddy. Can you do that for us? Uncle Clint asked.

I shakingly nodded. I would do anything for my family. So I tried to calm my breath but it didn't work. When it didn't work I got even more stressed. I felt my whole body become more distant.

-I'm sorry, I said and everything turned dark.

....

Carol

I was walking back and forth throughout the wizard's place. He had been examining Peter for the past ten minutes. Ten minutes that felt like an eternity.

-What the hell is taking so long!? I yelled and punched a hole in the wall.

-Carol! Wow, calm down. Disturbing Strange won't do Peter any good, Rhodey said.

-You're right, I sighed.

-Whatever this is, young Peter can get through it. I've never met such a great warrior at his young age, Thor said.

I nodded. Fucking hell my nerves were basically killing me right now. Finally dr. Strange walked out from the other room to us. We all stood up and walked up to him.

-Is he okay? I asked.

-Is he dying? Steve asked.

-Is this the work of an evil sorcerer? Thor asked.

-Calm down everyone. Peter is just fine, dr. Strange said.

-Fine huh? We brought him here unconscious! Tony yelled.

-It's just a bad cold that's worsen because of his spider senses.

-So what are we going to do? I mean, will he get any better? Please say yes, I said.

-Yes he'll be better within a week or so. All he has to do is to rest and be kept warm. His senses may have worsen the cold but it's not deadly.

We all sighed relived. As long as Peter was gonna be fine. Every single on of us cared for Peter more than anything. Without him I'd probably be somewhere else in the universe right now.

-Thank you doctor, Tony said and shook dr. Strange's hand.

-No worries.

Peter

I woke up in my room. Man what happened? As I sat up I remembered what happened. Maybe I should talk to dad or uncle Bruce.

-Underoos boss wants you to stay in bed, Friday said when I stood up.

-To bad, I said and left my room.

I walked into the elevator and got to the floor where the private labs were. When I entered one of them I saw uncle Bruce, Dad, pops, aunt Nat and aunt Carol.

-Hi everyone! I said and they all turned in my direction.

-Peter Benjamin Stark get your small butt back to bed! Aunt Carol ordered.

-Why? What's going on?

-You have a cold that's worsen by your spider senses. So do as your aunt says and go back to bed! Dad said strictly.

-But I'm fi....*cough*cough*cough* cough* COOOOUUUUGGGGH*

Aunt Carol hurried up to me and held my back while I was coughing up my inner organs.

-Still gonna say you're fine kiddo? Aunt Carol asked.

-To 99,999% yes.

-You're going back to bed, aunt Nat said.

-After I get my red bulls, I said and swung myself out of the lab.

Aunt Carol immediately started to chase me along with the others.

-Avengers we have a code red! Peter is up and heading for the red bulls!! Dad's voice spoke through the whole tower.

As I was swinging through the tower more avengers joined in on the hunt. Then suddenly uncle Clint fell through the vents on top of me.

-Gotcha! Uncle Clint said.

-I just wanted some energy, I groaned.

-Then go and rest! The avengers yelled at me all at once.