Studybug

Peter

I was in the library at school studying for both my finals on friday. That's literally what I've been doing my day off school. The other avengers left yesterday to go on a mission. They haven't come back yet. All though dad called and said they'd be home by this night. It sounded like they were in battle at the time. However I wasn't worried. They sure take hits but they always came home.

Tony

We were finally home from Wakanda. T'challa had offered us to stay the night there but we all missed Peter. I asked him to come along yesterday but he said he had to study for something.

-Oh man I really wouldn't mind a Peter hug right now, Natasha said.

-Well I'm pretty sure he's asleep by now. But let's check on him, I said and we all walked towards Peter's room.

I carefully slide the door opened, but he wasn't there! I panicked a little but tried to stay calm. Where the hell could he be at 2 am?

-Where is he? Bruce asked.

-I'm gonna call. Maybe he's out on a late patrol, I said and called Peter.

Peter

It was probably already evening since ms. Collins, the librarian had left. Normally it would mean that you have to leave to. But the debate club all had their own keys here since the librarian trusted us so much. (And that she got tired of all of us calling in the middle of the night asking if she could open the library so we could borrow a book) I was studying math when my phone called. While still doing an equation I answered it.

-Hello? I answered and realized how tired I was.

-Kid we're home. Where are you? Dad asked worried.

-At the *yawn* library, I answered.

-At 2am?

-Is it already 2am!?

-Yeah when did you get back there?

-I....never left?

-You've been studying for 15 hours!!?

-Technically 18 hours if you count my three hour nap.

-Stay where you are kid! Dad said and hung up.

I just shrugged my shoulders and put down my phone before continuing with my studying. I'll just....I'll just finish this equation and then take a nap. But as I continued I started to see black dots dancing in front of my eye vision. Soon I passed out.

Tony

He had been in the library for 18 hours straight!? I couldn't believe it. Neither did the others. We didn't even change out of our suits before we headed over the Midtown high library.

-You could say what you want about Peter. But he sure don't slack when it comes to his studies, Clint said and landed the quinn jet.

-Well that's our Pete for you, Natasha said and entered the library.

Inside it was dark but still easy to find Peter. He was sitting in a table with the only lamp on in the entire library. Slowly we approached him. He seemed to be studying so deeply he didn't hear us come in. We walked around the table to see Peter sleeping on all his books.

-Well he sure must've been tired, Steve said.

-Should we wake him up? Clint asked.

-What? No! I hissed.

-Very well. I shall carry the spider child to the quinn jet, Thor said and picked Peter up.

-I'll just get his stuff, I said and let the others walk out.

Peter

I slowly woke up and starred at the all to familiar ceiling in my room. Dad and pops must've picked me up yesterday. Slowly I sat up and my eyes immediately caught my book bag. I didn't even hesitate to take out a book about science. Then while reading the book I left my room to get breakfast.

-Hi Peter! Nat's voice said when I had entered the kitchen.

-Hi, I mumbled back and took a seat by the counter.

-Oh no! No books by the table, Pops said who probably also were here.

-It's a counter, I said without looking up.

-Thank you very much, Clint said and took the book right out of my hands.

-Hey I was reading that! I yelled.

-You get it back after you've eaten, taken a shower, brushed your teeth, been out on patrol and hung out with us, Bucky said and high fived clint.

-But I'll have finals this week. I gotta be prepared.

-You already know everything! Clint said.

-Not everything.

-Son I don't think the question "How does the iron man suit function" will be on your finals.

-You never know. Maybe it will and if I don't study I won't pass. If I don't pass I'll have nothing to go to college with. If I can't go to college then I won't get a job. If I don't get a job I won't have money to buy food. If I don't get food then I'll die. You don't want me to die, do you?

-You won't fail!! Nat, Bucky, Steve, Sam and Bruce yelled.

-But what if....?

-Here eat up and stop worrying, Nat said and handed me a plate full of spaghetti.

-Are spaghetti a new breakfast dish that I've missed.

-You haven't eaten for 30 hours. Now shut up and eat your spaghetti! Nat ordered.