Birthday

Peter

I woke up in my bed as usual. Sadly not by May. She was on a business trip somewhere where she wouldn't have any phone service. So I wouldn't be able to reach her today. I slowly sat up. Man ever since the rest of my class traveled to Washington my sleeping schedule is all over the place. I've already been to Washington once so I didn't have to go again. How long ago was that? I don't remember. Without school I've lost track of witch day it is. Slowly I walked out to the kitchen and put on the TV while starting to make a sandwich.

-Breaking news! A super villain called electro is attacking manhattan. We have been informed that the avengers are on their way but they still haven't shown up, a reporter said on the TV.

Whoops! Looks like I'm gonna skip breakfast today. I quickly got changed into Spider-Man and swung of to the battle. I arrived along with the avengers. Our coms merged and I suspected that mr. Stark had something to do with that.

-Hi kid! Know this guy!? Mr. Stark yelled through the coms.

-Almost no physical form! Don't waste your time trying to punch him! Can't take water!! I informed as we all began to fight electro.

.....

Finally the fight was over. I collapsed on my knees trying to catch my breath. Mr. Stark walked up to me and his helmet opened up.

-You okay kid? He asked.

-Totally, I breathed.

Mr. Stark just rolled his eyes and held out a hand. I grabbed it and he helped me back up on my feet. I still felt pretty weak witch mr. Stark probably noticed.

-Okay champ! Let's get you to the lab, mr. Stark said and helped me into the quinn jet.

He sat me down and I leaned back. As the door closed I took of my mask so I could breathe easier. The avengers already knew my identity. So it didn't really matter.

-You did good out there today, cap said and sat down beside me.

-Thanks.....you to, I said while almost falling asleep.

-How's school? Nat asked.

-Good. My class is in Washington so I've got the week off, I answered.

-That's good.

-How's your aunt? Sam asked.

-Good....I think. She went on a business trip last week and doesn't have any signal. But she'll be back next week.

-Peter you know you can always stay with us. You already have your own room, Bruce said and handed me some ice for my black eye.

-Yeah.....might sleep over tonight, I said.

....

Bruce had ran some scans on me. Luckily it looked worse than it was. At least I didn't have any broken bones. But I had a really bad headache. So Scott vent to get me some pills. The rest of the avengers were also here, getting patched up aswell.

-Found it! Scott said and walked over to me with a box of pills while reading on the back side.

Then when he almost had reached me he stopped.

-How old are you kid? He asks.

-15. I turn 16 the 10th August, I answered.

-Okay. The pills were 13+. Just wanted to be sure, Scott said and handed me my pills.

-Wait did you say August the 10th? Wanda asked.

-Yeah? I asked.

-Pete.....that's today, mr. Stark said.