Flash the Bully pt.2

Requested by lamming19

Peter

I so badly wanted to stay home today that I even faked being sick. But nooo. Here I was, at midtown high. Slowly walking to my doom.

-Wow you look like someone snapped away your puppy, MJ said.

-What happened? Ned asked.

-My family found out about Flash.

-About time. It's not that I mind to roast Flash to protect you loser. It's just it would be more fun with a squad.

-I don't think you get it. My family found out everything. My family who figured out time travel, saved the earth and the universe. My family who is also the avengers. Plus that Quill and Nebula found out to. Soo....

-...I should record this whole day because it's gonna be awwsoome? MJ asked and picked up her phone.

-No!

-Whatever. I'm still gonna record Flash getting his ass kicked.

-Uuggh....let's just get to class, I said and started walking.

Ned followed me but MJ stayed behind. We looked at her weirdly.

-Oh I'm just gonna grab my books. You go ahead, She said.

-But you're already holding your books in your hand? Ned said.

-Am I?

MJ

I watched as Peter and Ned left. When they were gone I picked up my phone. Peter gave me his parents and his aunt's number. You know, in case of emergency. And for opportunities like this. I decided to call his aunt since we've been texting from time to time.

-Romanoff, she answered.

-Hi Natasha. It's MJ, I said.

-Hi. Listen I'm a little bit busy at the mo....

-I know Peter just told us. But I was wondering if you could do me a favor.

-Depends on the favor.

-It includes you kicking Peter's bullies asses.

-Wait I'm just gonna put you on loudspeaker.

Peter

It was after lunch. I was pretty happy. Maybe my family wouldn't come here after all. Maybe they would just call my principal or something. Suddenly I was pulled into a corner. My eyes widened as I saw Flash. He was holding me trapped against the wall with just one arm. The other arm was threatening me with a fist.

-Hi Penis. Wanna tell me what you did in Tony Stark's car yesterday?

-T-t-they a-are m-my p-pare-parents, I stuttered.

-Oh so they are now huh? Did you pay them? Is it a charity project?

-N-no. I-they a-adopted me. T-t-they wanted me.

-Pfft! Who the hell would want a freak show like you? Tell me the truth!? Flash yelled and were about to hit me.

I closed my eyes and waited to get hit. But his fist never touched me. Instead I heard MJ's voice.

-Thompson! You want Peter. You're gonna have to go through me, MJ said who were standing over Flash who was laying on the floor.

Her fist was knelt and Flash had a big red mark on his cheek. MJ looked lile she could kill Flash at any moment.