Luca

Luca x reader smut

You couldn't help yourself, you just couldn't. You would secretly dreamt of a certain gorilla doing things to you at night. You even touched yourself while thinking of his bulging muscles beneath warm fur. Luca would often think of you too, especially when you would bend over to pick something up or stretch to reach for something. He had to know if you felt the same way, or it was gonna drive him mad.

That evening while you were getting ready for bed you heard someone outside your door. You paused your hair brushing to hear the leaves of your hut swish open and a huge shadow cast over you from what's left of the sunlight outside. You smiled knowing it was Luca as you continued to brush your hair.

You felt his arm chest press into your back and you bit your lip, your body tingling as he touched you gently. His hand reached up and touched your hair and lifted it to his face inhaling your scent. you just had a bath, making him smile as he sat down behind you, rather close. That's when you turned, your hair tossed over your shoulders as you faced him. You slowly stood on your knees and took the large gorillas shoulders as he stared at you.

"Luca, am i wrong in thinking you have certain feelings for me?"

He shook his head with a smile. You bit your lip and ran your hands down his chest and back up to his shoulders again.

"Well... I have feelings for you too." you replied looking up into his deep green eyes.

His own hands slowly made their way up your legs making you blush a crimson red as you scooted up against him slowly, straddling his lap. Your doe skin dress hiked up your legs and you blushed brighter, inhaling slowly before leaning in. Your lips graze his in the softest feather like touch before he breathed out and took your face in his hands and kisses you deeply.

You sighed dreamily through your nose as you kissed back, your grip on his shoulders tightening as he pulled you on his lap entirely, his hands going up your legs and under your furs. You let go of his lips with a pant as you shivered, letting him lock and nibbled down your neck while his hands roamed up your thighs and pushed you into his crotch, feeling the hardness below you as you panted for air. You gasped as you felt his hand grope your butt and his other pull the hem of your dress up. He wanted you naked and you were happy to oblige.

Letting go of his fur you sat back and pulled your dress over your head and dropped it beside you. His eyes gazed downwards and smiled as he ran his hands along your hips waist and sides, then gently palmed your breasts. He smiled wider when your head tipped back a bit as you bit your lip to keep from moaning. That's when he took the time to examine your bottom half.

You hadn't worn undies since you moved to their home and he was thankful for that as he pushed your legs wider seeing your tight hole making you blush brighter. He rubbed his erection across your entrance and you mewled at the feel of his rock hard cock against you, creating a delicious friction before slowly pushing inside.

Pain shot up your spine and you hissed into his shoulder making him freeze. He wasn't even halfway in yet, which worried him. But with a nod of your head, he slowly pushed deeper into your tight entrance while you bit your lip to keep from crying out.

Then as he was fully sheathed within you he stopped, letting you adjust to his size. He rubbed your back and nibbled on your neck as you relaxed, sending even more delicious shivers down your spine which in turn made your body shudder against him. then with a wiggle of your hips he knew you were ready. He slowly pulled out, making you wince but then brought you back down, thrusting upwards slowly.

"Oh yes..." you whispered as you began to ride Luca.

You panted and moaned as he thrust in and out of you, bouncing you slowly on his lap while you threw your head back. Wave after wave of pleasure racked your body as you gripped his shoulders tighter, picking up the pace as you bucked and rubbed against him. Soon his eyes began to roll at the back of his head while he held your hips, the tight walls of your cunt milking his huge cock as he pounded into you from beneath. Your breathing labored as you felt a tightening in tour stomach, and gasped as you threw your head back as you came.

Pulsing shots of pleasure shot through you as you climaxed, moaning a little too loud as you rode out your high that made you shake and your legs spasm. Your tightened walls in turn made Luca buck harder as he too began to cum, gripping your hips and bucking into you while you moaned. Then he let out a deep grunt and his teeth dug into your shoulder, drawing blood from two pricks as he came as well, filling you as you slumped against him. You shook as he finally slowed to a stop inside of you as the last of his climax faded.

Then he fell back, his back landing on the nest you lay in as he took you with him. Both of you panted as you lay atop the gorilla, your cunt still throbbing as he pulled out of you. You hummed with pleasure as you snuggled into his chest, pulling the fur blanket over the both of you as you found yourself suddenly exhausted.

"Luca." he hummed in response.

"You bit me... Does that mean im yours?" you mumbled.

He hummed again which you knew was a yes. You sighed and hugged him around his chest as you found sweet sleep with your new mate.