Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes x plus size OC smut

Leah sighed as she peeled her sweaty clothes off her plush body. Tossing her clothes away, she unbraided her brunette hair and shook it out, groaning as the greasy feeling clung to her fingers.

"Ech, definitely time for a long bath." She says as she trudged through the cool water and stopping just at her breasts. She then proceeded to scrub her body as best she could, using the mud from below and dunking her head beneath the water wetting the dark mop of hair. When she came up she heard a voice calling her name.

"Leah?" A voice bellowed.

She whipped around and gasped, ducking herself in the water as Blue Eyes stood at the waters edge, staring out at her with an odd look in his eyes. Not many males looked at her fat body like that before, but Blue Eyes always had that look on his face when he saw her. Desire.

Warmth seeped through her body as she slowly made her way out of the river, covering her breasts as the cool air bit them harshly. Blue Eyes saw Leah shivered and blinked, shaking his head as if shaking from a stupor. He looked around the ground, then picked up the towel she discarded on top of her dirty clothes and spread it out just as she walked out of the river, shivering from the cold air licking her wet form.

"Thanks..." she says walking into the towel.

She was about to take it from him, but he wrapped the towel around her chest and to her back, his warm arms wrapping around her torso as his chest pressed against hers. Leah blushed, looking up at his sky blue orbs and saw he was looking at her with that look again. His eyes darken as they scanned her large form, her thick thighs, her heavy breasts covered by the towel, her wet brunette locks clinging to her wet skin along her shoulders and neck.

"Your cold." He says suddenly.

"Um..." she blinks, nodding.

"Let me warm you." He says deeply, his husky voice sending shivers down her body as he pulled her closer.

Leah felt her body heat up with desire as his hands slowly left the towel, allowing it to slide down and trap between their chests whole his thick calloused hands ran down her arms.

"I didn't know you feel this way about me." She whispered as her body pressed even closer, craving his touch more.

"I have since you came to us." He smiles, inching closer as she leaned into him, ready to close her eyes.

Then, thunder cracked across the sky startling the two. Leah looked up and saw the thick gray clouds forming above and sighed.

"We should go..." she says wrapping the towel right around her big form and picked up her clothes.

"I'll walk you." He replies and takes her hand, walking with her to the colony where everyone was already slept.

Blue Eyes followed Leah back to her hut, arriving just as the rain began. He looks up at the rain, thankful of the cold rain cooling his burning body. Leah saw him staring up at the sky with clenched fists and bit her lip. She always desired him, what was the trouble of one night together.

"Blue Eyes..." he looked down at her.

"Come inside." She says quietly.

He didn't hesitate, walking through your hut and covering the doorway with the straw door and advancing towards you slowly with that hot look in his eyes.

Leah ran her hands up his thick chest and to his strong neck, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him down for a kiss. He returned it quickly, wrapping his hands around her still toweled body and pulling her close to him. She shuddered as she felt his growing erection prodding against her thigh. It wasn't seconds later when he suddenly grabbed her by her hips, lifting her and swinging her to her nest with a squeak. She giggled as he crawled on top of her with a chuckle and began to pick and nibble on her neck and collarbone. Her giggled turned into moans as his hands roamed across her body and pulled the towel from her body. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, hoping that the sight of her fat rolls didn't disgust him. But when he continued to kiss her neck and nibble on her flesh, she smiled knowing he didn't care.

Then suddenly she felt his throbbing member press against her naked leg and she rubbed her knee against his hip, opening her legs to him. He growled and instantly his cock found the entrance to paradise, slowly prodding the tight entrance of her throbbing cunt. She wriggled beneath him and moaned as he slowly began to push inside her. Then at once, his hips kitted forwards, thrusting deep into her with one smooth motion causing her to help and moan. He slowly thrusts in and out, snapping his hips against hers as she grinds and pushed her pelvis to meet his in deep moans. His own grunts filled her hut as he fucked her hard but slowly, each thrust in her tight entrance brought them closer to their climaxes. Then suddenly Leah wrapped her legs around his hips and smirked at him. He cocked his head just as he was suddenly flipped over, landing on his back with a grunt with her on top of him. Leah felt his member drive deeper into her and she moaned, running her fingers through his furred chest as she began to rock back and forth on him. He panted and grunted as his hands gripped her hips, helping her up and down as he thrust up into her tight hole. Both moaned and thrusted deeper into each other until both felt a tightening in their cores.

Leah came first, her tight walls pulsing and her toes curling as she grinds against his cock a bit as she moans. Feeling her tight walls throbbing against his cock, Blue Eyes came, thrusting one lasts time and pulling her close, kissing her one last time as they came down from their shared high.

She leaned forwards, slipping off his limping member and falling to his side, panting. He panted as well while he pulled a fur from beside them and wrapped it around them.

"Leah..." he turns to her and pulls her flush against his chest and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you."

Leah looked up at him, seeing him smiling down at her and she smiled back.

"I love you..."