Luca x Blue Eyes x OC

Blue Eyes x Luca x OC smut

Lori was what the colony can only describe as... frightening. She was tough, so tough that she didn't fear Koba when the colony first found her. She glared back at him and it surprised all of them, even him. Then as time progressed, they found that Lori was not only tough but protective. There was a time where Ceaser's youngest ventured too far into the woods and she saved him from being eaten by a wild cat. She was also one of the most beautiful humans the apes had seen.

Her skin was a rich mocha brown, soft and smooth, nothing like anyone has ever felt. Her long curly hair cascaded down her shoulders like billowing smoke. Her glowing bright orbs were the color of caramel chocolate and held no fear or hesitation. She was loyal, beautiful and powerful.

So it didn't surprise any of the apes when they found that the ape Prince himself had fallen in love with her. But no one expected Luca, their biggest and stronger protectors to fall for her as well. It would have caused trouble had it not been for her decision to just 'keep them both' she says. The colony figured it was some kind of human thing to have more then one partner so they adjusted quickly to the idea and soon it was no big deal to them.

Luca and Blue Eyes would share her every other night. Lori would show then things that humans barely know about, causing the two to be in pure bliss when they had her for the night.

Tonight was Blue Eyes' turn to have her. Lori was humming to herself as she sharpened the last of the spears and put them on the rack she made for them, then got up and stretched. She didn't realize she had been sitting for so long, it was already dark.

"Wonder where my boy is..." she mutters to herself as she walked through the colony and to the hut she shared with Blue Eyes.

As she was about to walk in, she heard a growl and a shriek. She jumped, instincts kicking in and running back to the rack, grabbing her favorite spear and speeding to the entrance of the gate. She jumped over a large uprooted tree and gasped at the sight.

Blue Eyes and Luca were circling each other, glaring and snarling at each other. Both had bleeding knuckles and eyebrows and were signing heatedly at each other.

'This is my night! She is mine now!'

'You had her last night, it is my night you can't have her more then me!'

"What the hell is going on here?" She calls.

Both males paused, looking up at the angered female as her hip jutted out and her eyebrow raised with a frown on her face and her arms crossed over her breasts. Both males shuffled their feet, heads down in shame. She shook her head and picked up the spear, motioning them with her fingers to follow. She walks back to the gate and made sure they were following before heading to her but. She waited for them by the door and turned to the two.

"If you two think you gonna yet away with fighting for me... it ain't happening. Now both of you, inside... now." She growls.

The two apes slowly make their way into the hut and sat at her nest, Lori walked in and put her hands on her hips with raised brows once more. Both males groaned quietly. She looked so sexy when she looked angry.

"Now since you two can't seem to share..." she says, suddenly going less serious while her eyes darkened and she smirked.

"I suppose you'll just have to share." She finished, pulling the for skin tank off her chest, her heavy breasts bouncing and lifting it over her head and shook her hair out. She threw the cloth at Blue Eyes, who's mouth was open wide.

Her smirk widened into a grin as she shimmied out of her bottoms, tossing them to Luca, who let it fall to his lap before bringing it to his face with a dopey smile.

"Lay back big boy." She growls huskily as she walked to Luca.

He was quick to lean back against the wall of the hut, smirking as she walked forwards, throwing her hair to the side and crawling on top of the large ape with a sensual smirk. When he went to grab her by the hips, she swatted his hands away, surprising him.

"Do not touch." She says with a half angry glare.

Luca nods slowly, reaching back and grabbing two large roots and keeping them there. Lori smiled as she leaned in, dragging her tongue across his lips and cheek, tasting his rough skin. Then she leaned down and saw his big hard member throbbing slightly with want. She roamed her hands down, her fingertips grazing his member causing him to buck.

Then suddenly, her hand grasped his tightly, making the large male grunt and buck more. Still his hands stayed as they were, gripping the roots do tight they looked like they were about to rip off. She saw his scrunched up face and wasted no time in rubbing and massaging his hot throbbing erection before pushing on his chest for balance and straddling him quickly. Then she pushed his huge cock deep into her right walls, entering her quickly with a deep thrust down causing them both to groan in pleasure.

By this time, Blue Eyes had shook from his hot trance and slowly approached. He waited until Lori sheathed herself completely into Luca before his hands roamed to her hair, his favorite thing. His rough fingers dug into her scalp and began to rub her neck, making her moan as she circled her hips against Luca. Then she looked at Blue Eyes and nodded, giving him the ok. He was quick to lean forwards, his chest bumping against Lori's back and nibbling the back of her neck, inhaling her warm scent that wafted from her thighs.

While Blue Eyes nibbled and suckled on her neck, Luca began to slowly push his hips upwards, creating a delicious friction inside her tight walls making her moan. She raked her nails down his chest and arms while grinding against him, leaning back against Blue Eyes while he positions his own throbbing cock against her ass. She reached up and took his neck, holding it tight by his neck as he began to probe into her other hole, pressing gently into her as if to ask for permission. With her demanding lustful look, he slowly began to push inside, grunting at the tightness around his member. Lori groaned as both males were fully sheathed within her. She leaned forward, propping herself on her hands on Luca's chest while pressing her ass against Blue Eyes.

Then both began to move. Luca thrusts upwards below her while Blue Eyes began to pound into her from behind. Lori was a moaning mess as the two males synced their thrusts back and forth, pushing the whimpering female in between them back and forth creating shivers and shudders throughout her body. Her moaning became louder as she let herself go to the sensation of both males overpowering her tight body, letting them bite and nibble on her flesh as they fucked her long and hard.

After what seemed like hours of endless thrusts and grunts, she felt her body shift and a twist of discomfort ran through her gut. She bit her lip, knowing her climax was coming. She closed her eyes tight, signaling the two males that she was close. As were they, both of their movements going fast and sloppy. Luca released the cracked and broken limbs of the roots and gripped her waist, pushing deeper into her while Blue Eyes pounded faster, push it her farther against Luca and biting her shoulder hard enough to leave a red mark. This extra bit of pain just threw her. She began to whine louder and louder with pleasure with each thrust.

Then suddenly, like a tsunami wave, a white hot streak of pleasure ran through her. Every sensation doubled and she couldn't help but scream in utter ecstasy. Her scream gave the two males the final jolt. Both came hard, growling as they held Lori between them, breathing heavy against her now limp form.

Finally after a while if heavy breathing and silence, Lori gave the last bit if her energy to remove herself from the two males, nudging Blue Eyes off her and rolling off Luca onto her nest. She sighed deeply, trying to catch her breath while the two males made themselves comfortable around her.

"There... no more fighting." She says.

The two males chuckle as they each took a side of her waist, hugging her as they fell asleep. She took one last look at the two males and smiled tiredly, letting her own eyes droop closed. That was definitely gonna happen more often.