Ceaser x Koba x You

Ceaser x Koba x reader smut

Ceaser watched angrily as you and Koba came back from hunting, meats in hand and laughing to one another. Ever since that wonderful night the three of you shared, Ceaser had noticed how close you two became. It bothered him because he could no longer get you alone anymore because if Koba. But today that changes.

You had came off your cycle and the males could smell your arousal on you. Even Koba noticed, which was why he clung to your side the day you stopped bleeding and it was only two days ago. But in all honesty you enjoyed the company and attention. But you missed having the leader around as well. When you three were locked in that intimate embrace it made you need more and more. Koba smelled it apparently, so he trailed you always, again not that you minded. But you wanted them again and today you will have them.

"Koba, there's something I need to talk to you about. Will you meet me in my hut tonight?" You ask quietly. He quickly nodded, walking away with a smirk.

Then you moved to the king, watching him watch you warily as you walked up the ramp to him and sat beside him.

"We haven't spoken in a while... I have something I need to talk about. Will you be in my hut tonight?" He nods slowly and you smile, getting up and walking away. Both males came up with a plan, but so did you.

That night as the two made their way to your hut, they were surprised to see each other but said nothing, both giddy with excitement as they entered your hut. Both froze when they saw you laying in the middle of your large nest, stark naked and touching yourself. You moaned as your fingers penetrated your sex while your glazed eyes trailed over to them.

The look was enough to send the two to their knees. Koba made work go replace your hand with his face, rubbing his lips against the lips of your core, causing you to shudder while Ceaser licked and sucked your neck, massaging your breasts and pinching your nipples sending more delicious shudders down your spine. Then Koba was first to plunge his hot thick member into you, lifting you so you were on top of him, digging his cock deeper into you. Then Ceaser made no time in thrusting gently into you from behind.

You moaned as you were sandwiched between the two, moaning and gripping fur as they thrust in an out in an even pace. Each thrust was matched with your tight entrance squeezing them so good while they fucked you.

"Oh yes..." You groaned as one of them found hour spot, running body stopping shivers along your core as you melted against Koba's chest.

Before you came however, the two stopped and pulled out of you causing you to mewl with a pout. Koba sat up with you still on his lap and set you on  your back, fondling your breasts as Ceaser's thick member poked your cheek. Smirking, you opened your mouth and slowly, the ape king began to thrust into your mouth whole Koba thrusts into your cunt. You moaned around his cock, making Ceaser grunt and pant whole Koba sped his thrusts, gripping your waist and leaning over you. You closed your eyes and let the feeling of your peak climb higher against the two, until you felt Ceaser's cock twitch and soon he removed himself from you, pulling you against him and nodding to Koba. Koba was quick to pull out and you were suddenly flipped over on all fours.

Cesar slid into you with ease and began his own hard sloppy thrusts while Koba finished himself off in your mouth, ramming his thick cock into your throat until with a final grunt and gasp, his hot cum dripped down the back of your throat. You groaned and took his member, jerking him of his last bit of juices before moaning louder, feeling your own a release approaching. Then you came, squeezing around Ceaser's member hard and causing the king to jerk a couple more times, spilling his seed into your wet cavern with a groan. Once the three of you were spent, you laid in each of their arms, squished between them and fell asleep, holding their arms and kissing each of their rough lips before falling into a blissful sleep together.